- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
First, login to your facebook account. Next, click on the profile link at the upper right corner of your screen (You would see there Home, Profile, and account). Once on your profile page, there should be a tab named Photos (beside the wall tab and info tab), click on it. Once on that page, click on the create photo album button on the upper right corner of the tab. On the next page, you would be asked to create a photo album as well as select the photos (select the drive and location where your pictures are saved and click on the thumbnails of images to mark it for uploading) that you want to upload. after selecting the pictures and images, just click on the create album and then just wait for a couple of minutes while facebook uploads your photos. You would receive a confirmation whether you want to share it or not as proof that the images were succesfully loaded.
MMC error refers to an SD or compact card you either have inserted ito the PC card reader or an attached card reader. If you have recently reinstalled it may also be that you have not installed the drivers for this card reader
Hi, Thank you for your reply. I answer to your questions:
1. No, I have not recently installed new RAM
2. I have just made my laptop freeze so I could check the event viewer to see if anything came up - butno error is reported in the system, application or security logs. (PS: to cause the freeze I opened up My Pictures, right clicked on and image, clicked open. The image opened in picture viewer. I closed picture view without any problems but once I closed the My Pics folder the computer froze.)