- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If your running windows 7 then it will have issues printing correctly. as of yet HP have not provided a driver to support this model. More info is available from HP regarding this.
With the first issue how long do you leave it before removing the cartridges? the lights on some models do this during there "warm up" process. this can take from 30 seconds up to 5 mins depending on what the printer thinks it needs.
To be able to understand the problem, you should give extra info about the lights. Please find the information below about the status lights that provide information about error conditions of your printer.But first you need to install the driver for your operating system. The drivers are necessary to print documents and scan images. These drivers must be installed to use the print and scan features.
If the On light, Check Print Cartridge light, Check Paper light, and Start Copy, Black and Start Copy, Color lights are all flashing, do the following: 1 Verify that the front-panel overlay is attached to the HP PSC. 2 Turn your HP PSC off and on by disconnecting the power cord and reconnecting. Problem 1:“ON” light is on, “check paper” light is blinking and “check print cartridge light” is off .
Explanation 1:The paper tray is empty, the HP psc has a paper jam, or the paper size setting and paper in paper tray are not the same. Solution 1: • Load paper, or remove thepaper jam. • Change paper in paper tray to correct size. • Change paper size on the computer software. Then press On/ Resume to continue. NOT : PLS SEE THE NEXT MESSAGE. CONTINUED AS THE COMMENTS BELOW:
This is the 'Attention' light. It indicates that the cartridge door is open, or that other errors exist.
Not great info, but you need to methodically eliminate the possible causes of the error....
1. Try putting some paper into the Manual feed tray / slot. It may be waiting for you to feed paper manually. Check your printer driver settings....
2. Press the 'Go' button. It will make it print from Tray2
3. Check your Printer driver settings, and 'Page set up' in the application
4. Switch the device off, and unplug the data cable.
5.Switch it back on.
6. Print a configuration page from the printer control panel by pressing the Go button (the green one) until the green Ready and Error light start blinking.
7. If it prints these pages successfully, then the problem may be elsewhere (PC software, application, corrupt data, etc) but check the settings on the Configuration page as well. Make sure they match your system, paper size and type, feeding options etc....
The colour cartridge is badly clog. put tissue with warm/hot water below the head, wait for about 30 minutes. If tissue is coloured, the dried ink inside head is out. Is it not, do suction from the outlet pipe of head cleaning mechanics.
Is there any blinking of light when the print command given. Any error message at printer display or Computer Screen ?
There is some problem in printing options. Please check and make default setting in the Printer properties. Go to Control Panel --> Select the printer --> Open printer window --> properties --> make them defauls --
During print command check whether the spooling in printer window goes completely or not (if it stop in middle )
Let me know in brief to solve this problem before going to reinstall printer drivers and do not vote till you recieve a good solution for this problem.