Question about Televison & Video
Hope this helps
1. Open tray and remove any disks in tray.
2. Close tray.
3. Switch Off Player and Unplug from mains wait 30 seconds (this clears RAM)
4. Reconnect to mains
5. Turn on player with remote.
6. Press ENTER on remote.
5. Press 8, 4, 2, 6, 9.
7. Press ENTER on remote. (The tray will open)
8. Switch off power from remote, then switch back on.
9. Player is now Region Free.
Posted on Nov 23, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 16, 2016 | Samsung Televison & Video
Feb 15, 2013 | Samsung Blu-ray Player BD-E5300
Jan 28, 2013 | Samsung BD-UP5000 Blu-ray and HD-DVD...
Jan 30, 2011 | Samsung Televison & Video
118 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!