a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Click the "Messenger" menu in Yahoo! Messenger and select "Connection Preferences." 2. Enable the "No network detection" option and then click the "OK" button at the bottom of the window. 3. Yahoo! Messenger will ask you if you want to sign in again with your new proxy settings. Click the "OK" button. 4. Enter your Yahoo! ID and password and click the "Sign In" button.
you may have a registry problem download registry cleaner reginout to fix the issue
Please check your internet connection setting if your network is enable and working properly. To solve this just click on your internet network or connection icon and click on repair, to repair it , if not you can get internet connection which means you can connect the internet.
[Solution # 1] (1) Check your firewall to be sure that this port is not blocked.
(2) Ensure that another program is not using the same port number.
Type netstat in command prompt to see all active ports. --------------------- [Solution # 2]
Goto Connection Prefrences and use a http proxy. It helped!!!
[Solution # 3]
It might do this because it cant recognize the internet. Mine does this from time to time too, but I'm not sure if I get that particular error.
Try a couple things.
1. Totally close down Yahoo! and open it back up. See if that helps.
2. If you have a Wireless connection, shut your computer down and basically reboot the connection. Unplug your modem, then your router. Wait 15-30 seconds, then plug in your modem. Wait for the lights to all become solid, plug the router back in, then turn your computer on.
Sometimes a router will stop recognizing your computer. I've had it happen to me, and the odd part of it was I could still browse the net, but not use my IMs.
3. If nothing else works, uninstall and reinstall Yahoo! IM. It may just be a glitch. ---------------- [Solution # 4] Take a look to this address : http://epayvn.info/2009/01/yahoo-messenger-error-81003004.html
click the "messenger" menu and select "connection preferences" Select "Firewall with no proxies" click "Apply" you should see a message asking you to sign in again click "oK" info found in yahoo help here is the link http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/messenger/messenger9/messenger/mstanoconnect.html