Question about Kenmore 24032\24036 Top Load Washer
Put on new water pump but will not drain water from washing machine
kenmoore.also added a new wig wagger
Look at the pump and make sure you have the arm in the slot or it will not switch over to drain the water out
Posted on Nov 24, 2008
a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 18, 2014 | Westinghouse WWS833ES Super Capacity Top...
Apr 07, 2017 | Maytag Neptune MAH5500B Front Load Washer
If suds are detected continuously by the pressure switch during the drain or spin phases, the washer will fill 4 liters of water and during 5 minutes the unit will rest without tumbling, the water will be drained and it will try to spin or drain again.
• If too much detergent was used:
- Run the unit through a RINSE/SPIN cycle.
- Run a NORMAL cycle without adding any detergent,
• This should clear the unit of the excess detergent.
1. Check the drain hose and make sure it is not plugged or kinked.
2. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
3. Check wire harness connections to the drain pump, pressure switch, and Central Control Unit (CCU).
4. Check/clean drain pump filter of foreign objects.
5. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
6. Check drain pump.
7. Check the pressure switch.
8. Verify CCU operation by running a Diagnostic Test or any cycle.
Nov 30, 2010 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
May 21, 2010 | Fisher and Paykel GWL11 Top Load Washer
Jan 19, 2010 | Haier Washing Machines
Jan 16, 2010 | Hoover Washing Machines
Apr 17, 2009 | Whirlpool Washing Machines
Dec 27, 2008 | Kenmore 22422 Top Load Washer
Jul 21, 2008 | Whirlpool LBR4132JQ Top Load Washer
65 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: