An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert that has over 500 points.
An expert who has answered 200 questions.
Re: Very, very slow printing
I don't know the make/model of the printer, but I can mention a few possibilities.
1) If your printer is set for PostScript (PS) language, versus PCL , it normally takes longer to print.
2) If this printer is fairly new, check for old Printers installed that are no longer connected to the computer/network. See if there are still print jobs in the queues. A missing printer with jobs still in queue will keep polling the system and eating up processing time.
3) If this printer is a laser printer, it may have to wake-up and warm-up before printing.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Print Screen Use this method to print screen. Press and hold down the Alt key and the press the PrtSc key, this places the screen image into the Clipboard. . Open a blank Word document and then Click on Edit - Paste. The image is then places onto this page, you can up the image by holding down the Shift key and then place the cursor on the bottom corner of the image, then press the left mouse button and drag it down to the right, release the mouse button when you have d the image to your requirements. NOTE - Holding down the Shift button will maintain the image in the correct proportion. You can now print this image document and or add text before printing.
1. Uninstall the printer driver (make sure that you have driver's installer)
2. Then unplug the printer. restart the computer (make sure it turns off completely)
3. Connect the printer - Intall wizard will ask for the driver. (install the Driver manualy)
4. It will promt you to test and print. That time you can set the setting of the printer.
5. If the problem persist it's a posible issue with the printer and if it is brand new call the manufacturer and they have that check fix for free.
Does the same thing occur with a different document.. Because it is not repetative, it leads me to believe the line is being drawn at the direction of the software. Try printing a test page, and see if the line appears. If not the issue is from within the word processsing software. It almost sounds like a legal template for a pleading..