- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
- Flip Valet switch to ON position - With key in ignition, turn key to ON, then OFF - Flip the valet switch to OFF, then ON/OFF, ON/OFF (that's twice), and you should hear a confirmation siren chirp. - Turn the ignition switch On/OFF, ON/OFF (twice), and you should get another confirmation chirp. - You are now in programming mode. Push button on the remote, and you should hear a chirp to confirm programming completed successfully. - After 5 seconds, the programming mode will close automatically.
Good Luck and please rate 4thumbs up for the free answer and also please leave a Testimonial Thank You.
Here is your solution: Now follow these steps to a "T" don't do any shortcuts etc, this is "across the board" for all sidekicks it worked on my Sidekick Slide and on my Sidekick 2008.
1. Remove battery and the SIM card from the devise. 2. Flip the sidekick open; press and hold the letter "r" on the keypad 3. While holding the letter "r", place the battery back in the device. DO NOT INSERT SIM CARD YET. 4. The Sidekick will restart itself twice. Please make sure not to let the letter "r" go until it has fully rebooted. 5. Once it has fully rebooted, remove the battery, reinstall the SIM card and battery. 6. Power up device. 7. Once the device has fully rebooted, all prior information should be erased from the device and it should be restored back to the default factory setting.
I believe its the flex cable, you''d have to ask expert(if you arent familiar with the sidekick) and loosen you flex cable. I bieleve it tightens wen it tries to flip. If its not that, comment baq with more detail
well if your good at dissembling sidekick 3s then get to where the flex cable of the screen and re-adjust it baq properly after letting out for a good while..if that doesnt work, then the cable/scren is defective
1. Remove the battery and the SIM card from the device. 2. Flip the sidekick open; press and hold the letter 'r' on the keypad. 3. While holding the letter 'r', place the battery back in the device. DO NOT INSERT THE SIM CARD YET. 4. The sidekick will restart itself twice. Please make sure not to let the letter 'r' go until it has fully rebooted. 5. Once it has fully rebooted, remove the battery, re-insert the SIM card and battery and power up the device. 6. Once the device has fully rebooted, all prior information should be erased from the device and it should be restored back to the default factoy settings.