Question about Microsoft Windows XP Professional With Servise Pack 2 (e8503040) for PC
There is an error and i cant understand what is the problem
here's some picture
when the downloading is finish the is a message appear. for a while the 2nd picture show that the installation didn't finish.
this an error right? but i don't have idea on fixing it.
I'm assuming you're trying to install yahoo messanger.
here's something I suggest:
1. It looks like you have downloaded the installation file, so make sure you're installing ymessenger after the file has been downloaded instead of trying to install the file by running the installation as you download the file.
2. try to run the downloaded installation file in safe mode.
3. it does not look like a problem with the windows installer but you can try to update to the latest windows installer:
4. do a clean install of the ymessgr. go into c:/program files/ and delete any folder associated with yahoo or yahoo messanger (do this carefully as if you have other yahoo stuff by deleting this folder other yahoo apps may not work.
5. the version you may be trying to install may be in beta version meaning it may be buggy... try to downgrade or go to a more stable version: http://in.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081108003342AAzupqV
Posted on Nov 27, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 03, 2011 | Yahoo Messenger
Apr 22, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Apr 09, 2010 | Yahoo Messenger
Feb 21, 2010 | Yahoo Messenger
Apr 28, 2009 | Yahoo Messenger
Jan 18, 2009 | Yahoo Messenger
Oct 03, 2008 | Yahoo Messenger
155 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: