Question about Microsoft Windows XP Professional With Servise Pack 2 (e8503040) for PC
There is an error and i cant understand what is the problem
here's some picture
when the downloading is finish the is a message appear. for a while the 2nd picture show that the installation didn't finish.
this an error right? but i don't have idea on fixing it.
I'm assuming you're trying to install yahoo messanger.
here's something I suggest:
1. It looks like you have downloaded the installation file, so make sure you're installing ymessenger after the file has been downloaded instead of trying to install the file by running the installation as you download the file.
2. try to run the downloaded installation file in safe mode.
3. it does not look like a problem with the windows installer but you can try to update to the latest windows installer:
4. do a clean install of the ymessgr. go into c:/program files/ and delete any folder associated with yahoo or yahoo messanger (do this carefully as if you have other yahoo stuff by deleting this folder other yahoo apps may not work.
5. the version you may be trying to install may be in beta version meaning it may be buggy... try to downgrade or go to a more stable version: http://in.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081108003342AAzupqV
Posted on Nov 27, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
May 02, 2011 | Operating Systems
Jan 09, 2011 | Operating Systems
Jan 04, 2011 | Operating Systems
Dec 14, 2010 | Operating Systems
Jun 15, 2010 | Operating Systems
Jun 14, 2010 | Operating Systems
Feb 16, 2010 | Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate Edition
Aug 17, 2009 | Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium...
Jan 25, 2009 | Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Jan 20, 2009 | Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
154 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: