Question about One For All URC-3021 Remote Control
Please help me with this problem
SOURCE: REMOTE CODES
here is the pdf link for the remote control code to 4640B00
Posted on Mar 17, 2009
Auto Code Scan:
1.On the remote control, press TV once.
2. Press and hold SET until the LED (red light) blinks twice, then release SET.
3. Enter 9 - 9 - 1.The LED will blink twice.
4. Aim the remote control at the TV and slowly press POWER button.Stop when the TV turns off
5. To lock in the code, press and release SET.The LED will
6. To search for the codes of your other devices, repeat steps
1 to 5, but substitute the appropriate device key for the device you are searching for.
Posted on Aug 06, 2010
I found a downloadable PDF File of the manual and codes for this remote. Hope it helps.
Posted on Sep 15, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 07, 2014 | Televison & Video
Jun 04, 2014 | One For All URC-4605 Remote Control
Jan 10, 2014 | One For All URC-5705 Remote Control
Nov 30, 2010 | One For All URC-3021 Remote Control
Jul 01, 2010 | One For All URC-4605 Remote Control
Sep 07, 2009 | Televison & Video
Jun 03, 2008 | One For All URC-4605 Remote Control
2,042 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!