Question about Sony FD Trinitron WEGA KV-36XBR800 36" TV
In digital mode, the volume is either off or, up one notch, VERY loud. How can I adjust this? Analog is fine.
I had the same problem with the volume in digital mode and found the answer here: http://www.justanswer.com/questions/1m0ln-sony-fd-trinitron-wega-tv
The actual solution is towards the bottom of the post and hard to read through, so I simplified the instructions below:
On your remote control (with tv off)
1. press Display, channel 5, Volume Up and then Power
this brings up the service mode (you will see some green text on your screen)
2. Press channel 2 to scroll through options until you see "Micro" in the upper left of your screen
(channel 2 cycles up through the options, channel 5 cycles down)
3. Press channel 1 to scroll through suboptions until you see "DIOF" appear under "Micro"
(channel 1 cycles up through the suboptions, channel 4 cycles down)
4. Press channel six until the default value (12:60) changes to 12:40
(channel 3 increases the value, channel 6 decreases the value)
5. Once the value has been changed to 12:40, press Muting and you should see red text in the upper right hand corner that says "Write"
6. Simply turn the power off and back on for the change to take effect. Your volume problems should now be fixed.
Posted on Jan 02, 2009
My sony trinitron is blinking six blinks and I cannot turn it on, please help
Posted on Aug 21, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 16, 2012 | Sony FD Trinitron WEGA KV-13FS100 13" TV
Aug 06, 2010 | Sony FD Trinitron WEGA KV-32FS120 32" TV
Oct 10, 2009 | Sony Standard (CRT) Televisions
May 07, 2009 | Sony FD Trinitron WEGA KV-32FS120 32" TV
Nov 11, 2008 | Standard (CRT) Televisions
Nov 11, 2008 | Sony FD Trinitron WEGA KV-32FS16 32" TV
Oct 11, 2008 | Sony FD Trinitron WEGA KV-32HS510 32" TV
Apr 26, 2008 | Sony FD Trinitron WEGA KV-36FS120 36" TV
Jun 22, 2014 | Sony FD Trinitron WEGA KV-36XBR800 36" TV
708 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: