There is a program out there for Motorola to put on your computer to make ringtones, background pics, and transfer photo to and from your phone. You can purchase it on Ebay, thats where I got mine. But as far as skins, I only think you can change the background pictures. A cool free webiste you can try to get background pics, depending on your carrier and phone, is www.phonezoo.com.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
First go to these sites and downloads the skins for your mobile http://www.ringtones-direct.com/mobile-phone-themes/motorola-v3i/ http://www.mobileheart.com/cell-phone-themes/819-Motorola-RAZR-V3i-Themes.aspx
After downloading the themes connect your computer to your phone and send the themes to your mobile.....
After sending the files........the place where you have sent the themes click on your recommended theme and choose apply themes and your theme will be applied in your phone
You can do it
1. Download P2K commander and its associated driver
2. Install it on your system and run it in tasjbar.
3. Then also download Skiman in which you can insert your favorite skin,add pictures or delete,whatever!
4. After successfully installing P2K commander & all associated drivers connect ur mobile and click on Skiman it will pair ur cellphone.
5. In Skiman manager,Click on -->install-->(if any menu options come up then just click OK-->),directs u to a folder, select & click ur skin-->rest the software will do the job.
6. At last from "more"-->click on "Set as active",and restart ur mobile.
7. Tada....ur mobile is now with ur favorite skin.
Hope it helped u!
hey!!!!! istead of installin themes its a better option to install
skins!!!! you can find skins for the v3i in most of the websites!!! To
install these skins you need a software called skiman which can be
downloaded from motomodders .net.... also remember to download the p2k
drivers b4 installin them!!!!
i don't think ther are themes for v3i.... but i can tel u about skins.... atleast u can change the look using themes..... my email id is AmolNair@gmail.com
if anyone wants help with v3i skins just mail me and i'l mail u a solution... btw to do all that u need "SkiMan" thats the motorola skin manager... or try P2k tools/ P2k Manager... best solution for all problems regarding motorola phones visit modmymoto.com