- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You can get the Unlock code for Motorola Sidekick Slide easily using the Unlock code...Buy the Subsidy code or Special code or UNLOCK CODE at here Prounlocking.com/unlock-your-phone/rs8wp2/ and UNLOCK IT.Then use any GSM Network Sim card.
yes, tmobile does unlock the sidekick 2008 for FREE!!. i promise you this works, i just did this today, the agent told me that they dont usually advertise it.
So here are the steps.
1.call tmobile but dont ask the first representative to unlock it.
2.ask him or her to transfer you too customer care.
3.then ask the customer care agent for the SIM SUB SIBY unlock code.
4. he or she will ask you for the IMEI number, if you dont know that number, just dial *#06# or you can find it on the back of your phone under the battery. IMEI number is a 15 digit code.
this will let you use your sidekick 08 in another country.
I found this guide online. Please let me know if this works!
"1) Insert the ATT SIM card into the back of the T-Mobile Sidekick ID (it should be located behind the battery).
2) Turn on the Sidekick ID, wait for the screens to load.
3) When the screen says "Waiting for Activation", hold the top left button (the "Menu" button with the three lines) on the Sidekick ID and hold the letter "L" on the QWERTY pad at the same time. After a few seconds, let go of the buttons.
4) If Step 3 is done correctly, the Sidekick should be directed to the jumpscreen and display all of the Menu's of the Sidekick ID.
Could be the PUK (Pin UnlocK code) which your provider will have. Could be a handset restriction code ie, if you are putting another carriers sim in a phone that is 'locked' to a specific carrier. Again, provider will help you with this on;
OR, could be anything, we really need more info, what screen, what is it asking, what are the surrounding circumstances.
ok the way to do it this jus lets u use text and calls i got cingular and i used my sidekick to txt and call here wat u gotta do
1. out sim card in
2. start phone
it will tell u sim card locked it needs special code(the code u get to pay for) juys exit outta that get to the main menu
3.hit the top letf menu button and go all the way down to sim center if u dont allready have a sim pin then enter a new one if u have one change it then ur phone should go from the big X to some bars and a hollow phone icon after you do that hit the menu button again and go to network options then go down and hit (SCAN AND SELECT MANULLY) then chose what ever carrier you have i have at&t so i chose it after a few seconds the hollowed out phone icone should be colored in and u can now text and call
ok dis is wat u have to do (i only tested dis on cingular or at&t waveva u call it)
1.your sim needs a password
2.turn off ur sidekick 3
3.place ur cingular card in
4.turn on sidekick 3
5.itz gunna ask you for a special code ignore it
6. go to settings den sim center
7. if ur sim lock is disabled jus enable it
8.den change ur sin pin to wateva you want
9.once u change it you will signals bars go up
10.go 2 settings network options
11. press scan scan select manually
12. select ur network
13. and datz it your sim iz workin on sidekick 3
if u turn it off u will have 2 do da same process again