When printing from the computer the text is off center. The right hand side of the printed material disappears beyond the margin. All letters et al, are printed about two inches off the right. Left margin is OK.
1. The wrong driver is being used for your printer.
2. The paper thinks it is printing to different sized paper than it actually is.
To solve the first case: Verify that the correct driver is being used. Go to the Control Panel (Start, Settings, Control Panel) and open up the Printers and Faxes component by double-clicking on it. Right-click on your printer and go to Properties. A new window will pop-up. Go to the Advanced tab and verify next to where it says 'Driver' that it lists your model of printer.
To solve the second case: Exactly as you did above, under the Advanced tab, click on the 'Printing Defaults' button. Then click on the Paper/Quality tab on the new window. Under the Paper/Quality tab click on the 'Advanced' button. A new window will pop-up. Where it says Paper/output, expand it (click the plus) to list Paper size. Change Paper size to match the size of the paper you are printing (Letter is the default 8.5" x 11").
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Run this paper from the bypass tray located on the right hand side of the machine.
Try setting that paper type on the copier itself.
Load the paper. Go to the manual paper tray select screen. Select tray 1 and then change paper settings.
Glossy paper also tends to slip in these machines when the paper tray rollers are bad.
Open the kodak all in one home center on your desktop and click on [?] on top most right hand side.
choose maintenance under general links and choose printhead cleaning. if this does not solve the issue,
call kodak @ 1800 421 6699 and they will replace the printhead for you free of cost.
Centre the paper tray guides. However as the papersize is quite small, the guides may not be close enough to maintain the paper in the centre.
You can either cut the paper a little bigger so as to match the tray guides and then trim the excess paper after printing.
Or you can place two pieces of cardboard or any other material of same thickness on either side of the paper so as to center the paper with the sides of the tray.
Below are the various sizes and types of paper supported by your printer. Make sure you donnot load the tray beyond the maximum limit , otherwise the rollers may not pull the paper correctly
• Letter* • Legal • B5 • A4 • A5 • 3x6 • 4x6 • L • 2L • 5x7 • Hagaki • 10x15 cm • 13x18 cm 25 greeting cards, index cards, postcards, or photo cards • The print side of the cards faces up. • The cards are centered on the paper support, in between the left and right paper guides. • The paper guide rests against the left edge of the cards. • You select Normal or Photo print quality. 25 sheets of photo or glossy paper • The glossy side of the paper faces up. • The paper is centered on the paper support, in between the left and right paper guides. • You select Normal or Photo print quality. • The paper is loaded vertically against the right side of the paper support. 10 iron-on transfers • You follow the loading instructions on the packaging. • The blank side of the transfer faces up. • The transfer is centered on the paper support, in between the left and right paper guides. • You select Normal or Photo print quality. NOTE: For best results, iron-on transfers should be fed one sheet at a time. 50 transparencies • The rough side of the transparencies faces up. • The transparencies are centered on the paper support, in between the left and right paper guides. NOTE: You can load a single transparency into the paper support without removing plain paper. • You select Normal or Photo print quality