Question about HP Photosmart 3210 Printer
During the print cycle the paper feeder operation (gears) makes a grinding noise and has done this for about a year but now the "add paper" comes up. Plenty of paper. My guess is that the gears are chewed up beyond working. I can not find a simple parts diagram (like most everything) that shows the construction so I can see the gears, etc.
I can by a new model but if this is a simple home fix I'll fix it. Otherwise it's great.
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
for paper cut, you should see the printer properties, there you can fine Auto Cut paper Check box or some thing like that. Make the correct setting, then it will work.
Thanks & Good Luck
Posted on Jun 10, 2008
SOURCE: paper feed problems hp PSC 1510
1. Turn the printer off and open the access cover.
2. Look for any obstructions in the paper path and remove them if necessary. (It is possible to move the carrier assembly with the power off.)
3. Turn the printer on, load some paper, and press the Form Feed button.
4. Watch the paper as it feeds through and try to determine where the jam is occurring.
5. Check to see if all the rollers are turning.
If all the rollers are turning, there may be something in the feed path that you can't see. Go to step 6.
If not, there is probably a feed motor or a gear problem and the printer may require service.
6. If the paper is jamming under the carrier assembly, you may be able to fix it using the manual feed slot.
7. Turn the printer off.
8. Take a #10 envelope and feed it through the left side of the manual feed slot until it comes right through the printer to the back of the exit rollers.
9. Move it up and down first, and then slowly move it over to the right side. If something is stuck under the black guide plate, this may work it loose.
Posted on Oct 17, 2008
hp printer support low gsm photo glossy like 130-170, or only hp photo glossy they have rough back side to run paper properly
Posted on Feb 27, 2009
I think the noise is normal for hp deskjet. When starting up, the printer read the head existence, and do cleaning. is it the first replacement cartridge? Disable ink status monitor.
Posted on May 29, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 20, 2014 | HP PSC 1315 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Aug 05, 2008 | HP OfficeJet 7410 All-In-One InkJet...
on Mar 10, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
May 24, 2014 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
May 16, 2014 | Xerox WorkCentre 6605/DN Color Laser...
Jan 08, 2013 | Whirlpool WTW4800XQ Washer
Feb 16, 2011 | HP LaserJet 4 plus Printer
Jan 02, 2010 | Epson Artisan 800 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 03, 2009 | HP OfficeJet 6210 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 11, 2009 | Canon MultiPASS MP730 All-In-One InkJet...
124 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!