- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
probably you are trying to play a disc that is not zone free or you need a code for your player to make it zone free. you may be playing a zone 2 disc ( PAL) on a machine that only takes zone 1 (NTSC) or vica-versa.
1. Make sure there is no disc in the player. 2. Turn power off and on again. 3. Open the tray. 4. On the remote, hit 9879 and then 0. This changes unit to Region 0, meaning it'll play all regions. 5. Hit OK on the remote.
Most DVD played do NOT allow you to change the region, but look up the model number and "change region" and if it can be done it will come up, But frankly I don't think it will, to play muli region discs you have to get a multi region player.
1. Ensure disc tray is empty.
2. Press "Repeat" on the R/C then enter 5,7,5,3,8 or the region key for your region.
3. The numbers "02" appear in the top left of the screen.
4. Quickly press the number "0" button on the R/C, for "multi region".
6. Wait 20 seconds, then power off, then on again.
Turn the player on and open the disc tray. Press [CLEAR] followed by  and one of the keys ... corresponding to the region you want to set the player for (1 for Region 1, 2 for Region 2 and so on, press 0 for Region 0 or Region Free). Turn the player off then on again for the changes to take effect.
To verify the region code, press [SETUP] followed by . A screen will then pop up with the firmware info and the current region code setting. Using [SETUP] did not work for me.
To modify the region, turn on the unit and open the disk tray. Using the remote, press [CLEAR][zone code] and cycle power on the unit (not necessary to unplug the unit, simply use the front left <POWER> button. Example: Turn on; open tray; [CLEAR] ; unit OFF, unit ON and you'll get a zone free DVD player.
To confirm the zone code, turn on DVD player, (unit may or may not have a disc, check that the disc tray is closed, and press [SETUP]. You'll have all the firmware information (Version xx.xx.xx.xx SUB-VER xx.xx.xx.xx; 8032 xx.xx.xx.xx; Servo xx.xx.xx.xx; RISC xx.xx.xx.xx; DSP xx.xx.xx.xx; Region Code 0) That's that final "0" that you are looking for!
MMM impossible to unlock Yes it is inside your own time and mind set thats true for you !Anyway Region zoning does not protect copyright.!Newzealand is A Region Free regional code Free
country. so ridiculous restrictive practices that are coming to be regarded as "normal".Thats what I would like to have you gies with this site to do to help ! stop this . I know how to hack .to change the zones Any way.I have never recorded NEW RELEASE ONES!
4. "Version" will appear on the Menu, scroll down to this.
5. Once in "Version" go to "Region" and go across to the number and change to "0" to Multi Region. Use the keypad to change the zones.
6. Then exit Version
7. Then exit Setup THATS HOW I DID THE IMPOSIBLE I DONT KNOW WHAT THAT IS. I HAVE AN IQ OF 184 AND Having Aspergers Helps . I know about blue book 2012 and want to hack the Air force bace .Please reply.