Question about Canon LV 7345 Multimedia Projector
When I plug the AC power cord the lamp light indicator turns ON, but the 'Ready Light' does not come on. Pressing the power button does not turn the projector ON. The 'replace lamp' light is not ON so I dont know if the problem is the lamp or the projector.
Try removing the lamp, usually quite easy, you need to find the door for the lamp. lamps are customer replaceable, usually. If the lamp is bad you can usually see it damaged in the lamp. kind of like you might be able to see the broken filament in your normale house hold light bulb. good luck.
Posted on Dec 24, 2006
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 08, 2016 | Sony VPL-VW95ES Full HD 3D Home Cinema...
Aug 06, 2011 | Sharp XG-C55X Multimedia Projector
Aug 06, 2011 | Sharp Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 07, 2011 | Sharp XG-C55X Multimedia Projector
Feb 10, 2011 | Sharp Notevision PG-C30XU Multimedia...
1. Turn-off the device by pressing the "ON/STANDBY" and unplug the power cord
2. In the meantime, hold down buttons "ON/STANDBY", "MENU" and "INPUT and plug-in the power cord
3. The lamp operation counter will automatically turn to zero
4. Check if the lettering "0H" appears on the lamp operation counter in the status display
5. After the lamp operation counter has turned to zero, turn off the projector by pressing "ON/STANDBY" and unplug the device.
Jan 06, 2011 | Toshiba TDP-TW95 DLP Projector
Nov 19, 2010 | Dell 1800MP Projector
Jun 26, 2009 | Optoma EP716 Multimedia Projector
Oct 13, 2007 | Toshiba TLP S30 Multimedia Projector
Feb 14, 2009 | Canon LV 7345 Multimedia Projector
831 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!