a 6ya Expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to an Expert (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Directions for setting the time on the adidas duramo / furano / uraha / paruko watch
1. press and hold the SET/LIGHT button (upper left) until "light on" or "light off" is displayed
2. press the MODE button (lower left) until "hour" is displayed and the hour digits are flashing
3. use the START/STOP (upper right) button to increase the hour, and use the LAP/RESET (lower right) button to decrease the hour
4. press the MODE (lower left) button again and "minute" is displayed and the minute digits are flashing
5. use the START/STOP (upper right) button to increase the minute, and use the LAP/RESET (lower right) button to decrease the minute
6. press the MODE (lower left) button again and "second" is displayed and the second digits are flashing
7. use the START/STOP (upper right) button or the LAP/RESET (lower right) button to set the seconds to "00"
8. press the SET/LIGHT (upper left) button to accept the changes
to set the time you press mode ( the button in the bottom left) twice. to set the alarm you pressmode three times and to change the unit of time (hours, minutes, seconds) press the bottom right button (reset)
hi i had the same problem but i have just found the answer. hold the light button until it flash's 12 or 24, then press mode which will change you on to the time, date, ect then fiddle around with the start and reset button to toggle with the time and date. when your done with the time press light again.
go to the normal time setting, where nothing is flashing. then press and hold reset. then the time you want the alarm on shows up. in order to turn the alarm off press start...press start again to turn it on
Press Set - hold (top Left button)
-When the sec start flashing go to the bottom left button
press it 3 times
-When the hour flashes press the bottom right button 1 time
-Press the top left 1 once with