- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
to set the time you press mode ( the button in the bottom left) twice. to set the alarm you pressmode three times and to change the unit of time (hours, minutes, seconds) press the bottom right button (reset)
To set the digital time and date on your Timex, please follow the steps below.
Timex Digital Watch
1. Press and hold the "Set" button for 2 seconds. The "Set" button is on the lower right side.
2. Press the "Date Advance" button on the upper right side. This will reset the seconds.
3. Press the "Change Mode" button on the lower left to set the hour. The hour will flash. Press the "Date Advance" button until the correct hour is displayed.
4. Press the "Change Mode" button again to set the correct 10s unit (first digit 1 or 0) for the minutes. Press the "Date Advance" button until the correct first digit of the minutes is displayed. Repeat this step to set the second digit of the minutes.
5. Repeat Steps 1 through 4 of this section to set the year, month, date and day and whether to use 12- or 24-hour time for your watch.
6. When finished, press the "Set" button (on the lower right) to return to the current time view and lock in your settings.
hi i had the same problem but i have just found the answer. hold the light button until it flash's 12 or 24, then press mode which will change you on to the time, date, ect then fiddle around with the start and reset button to toggle with the time and date. when your done with the time press light again.
go to the normal time setting, where nothing is flashing. then press and hold reset. then the time you want the alarm on shows up. in order to turn the alarm off press start...press start again to turn it on
Press Set - hold (top Left button)
-When the sec start flashing go to the bottom left button
press it 3 times
-When the hour flashes press the bottom right button 1 time
-Press the top left 1 once with