- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
To set your watch:
1. Press the top left button while the screen shows the time. The seconds should begin to flash on the screen.
2. Press the bottom left button to switch between seconds, minutes, etc.
3. To increase a number press the bottom right button
4. Press the top left button to stop changing/confirm the time you have set.
This is the general way to set most watches
You can easily change the time of your Timex watch by following the steps below.
1. With the time and date showing, press the top left button.
2. Press the right top button (this sets seconds).
3. Press the bottom left button. This flashes the hour; press the top right button until you have the correct hour (there is no symbol for am, pm will show if pm).
4. Press the bottom left button, minutes flash. Press the top right button until correct minutes.
5. Press the bottom left button, month flashes. Press the top right button until correct.
6. Press bottom left button, date flashes. Press the top right button until correct.
7. Press bottom left button, day flashes. Press right top button until correct.
8. Press bottom left button, time format flashes (can be set to 24 hour clock). If correct, you're done. Press top left button if you're done (can be pressed at any step if you're finished).
To turn off the chime and alarm: Press bottom left until in the alarm screen. Then press the top right button repeatedly until the CHIME or CH symbol is gone and/or ALARM or ALM to disappear, then press the bottom left button to go back to main time.
Timex has two ways to find information about your particular watch. Some of these models only have a guide consisting of a few pages. If your watch is the 1440 series, the following info may help you. If you don't have the manual, Try this link:
Now, look up the model number, or if you cannot find that, check the three-digit Module Number from the back of the watch. Click on it in the Module Table, and download a PDF of your watch setting-instructions/manual.
If you need more specialized help, call Timex in Little Rock, Arkansas at 1-800-448-4639. I hope this helps you. Thanks, Bill
You should obtain a set of operating instructions from the Timex site.This will explain the use of the buttons and how to turn off your alarm.
Go to "Timex.com" and and the bottom of the page you will see "manuals/downloads". Click on this and a list of all the watches made by Timex will appear.Scroll through the list and download the ones for your watch.
I have an AW 150 watch. I looked everywhere for a solution to setting it. I found nothing. It appears that all types of this watch are hard to set. I happened upon the correct procedure for at least setting the watch.
My watch has 4 set buttons that you can push. 2 on each side. Hold the upper right hand button until something starts flashing on the watch. On mine it was the seconds. Then release the button. Now each time you push that button for a very short moment, the flashing part of the watch will progress through each area (minutes, hours, date, etc). When you get to the area you want to set/adjust, use the bottom right hand button to move up/forwards and the bottom left hand button to move down/backwards. When you have fixed one function push the upper right hand button to move to the next function you want to change and repeat the procedure. When you are done, hold the upper right hand button in until the watch quits flashing anywhere and then release the button. Your watch is no longer in the adjust mode. Hope this works for you. It drove me nuts until I figured it out.
1) Press and hold mode for about 2 seconds and then release. You will now be in the alarm edit mode.
2) Press mode once more and now you are in time edit mode.
3) Use the stop button to select what to edit, i.e. hour minute, etc.
4) Use the reset button to make the changes once you have selected the hour/minute, etc. that you want to change.