- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Turn a power-off computer on or reboot a running computer.
2. Quick press the F8 key on keyboard before Windows starts, after hearing a beep sound you will be taken to Windows Advanced Options Menu instead of the normal loading page. If it doesn't work on the first try, just reboot and try again. And Select normal loading option.
Fix windows internal errors and corrupt registry to avoid such types of errors in future. I would suggest to use system utility tool Reginout.
I am not saying this is the correct solution for this problem, but it works for me every time.
First shut down the computer and unplug the power cord for about 5 minutes. Then boot up the computer again with the USB device plugged in. If this does not work, plug the USB device into one of the back ports of the computer case. By the way, have you installed the driver for the device? Hope this can help you.