- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Try pressing F8 while the laptop is booting and select "safe mode". If it boots fine in safe mode, it might be either driver issue or the laptop's videocard giving up. The driver issue is corrected by installing the right drivers, you can ensure if the problem is on the hardware side by setting it to boot in 640*480*256 (or lowest possible resolution) and see if it boots. Also, try pressing F8 during boot and select the option to log the boot process. The log file might then tell you what causes the stop/hang.
ok,your laptop OS file could be damaged so nothing booting later.
you may do follow steps
1) try F8 or F12 into boot sequence, choose safe mode to start your windowas, it could repair your damaged SYSTEM file. if still trouble
2) you may use a OEM windows disk (match your lable type)
booting from CD drive, then choose a windows repair, it maybe recovery your syastem. if can not do so
3) booting a OEM windows disk (match your lable type) reinstall new OS system(use the CDkey on the lable). and some driver you need downloard from Acer website.
hope you fix it, any question feedback any time please.
please take a rating let me know how much helped you thanks!
Try switching on in safe mode. When you power on continuously press the F8 key and it should enter safe mode. you will then see anumber of options. try logging on under "last known safe configuration" (or similar). After that im outa ideas
Your problem could be windows vista isnot installed properly
i assume in the beginning, your laptop come with windows xp.
if you want to go back to windows xp, you can still use alt+f10, as long as you don't delete the recover partition.
Just boot and press Alt+F10, it'll give you recover screen.