I have new canon pixma mx 328. how to do fax operations of sending and receiving
It is very easy
To Send Fax:
1. Place the documents facing down in the flatbed scanner glass or insert in the ADF unit with the documents facing up.
2. Press the Fax button
3. Key in the number of the receiver then press the black or color START button.
4. Listen to the dial tone and see in the lcd display the message "transmitted" to confirm that the documnets have been sent.
Using the phone is attached to your printer (documents is already load to the printer)
1. Call the number of the receiver.
2. Ask for a fax tone.
3. Once you heard the fax tone, press the Black or Color Start button
To Receive Fax (Set up first the number of calls before automatic giving fax tone to caller)
1. When someone is trying to send a fax to you, don't answer the ring on the phone, let the printer give the fax tone.
To receive the fax on the printer with the user's help.
1. When someone is calling, just press the Black or Color Start button.
To receive fax when you answer a phone
1. While the phone is lift up, press the Black or Color Start button to receive the fax.
Hope that information will guide you.
You can thank me by just rating this help.
Thank you for using Fixya.
Dec 14, 2010 |
Canon PIXMA MX300 All-in-One Printer