- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
2 ways to do this both will be and take real time...in both cases you will need to connect disc player to pc...play ...(upload files to pc) audacity is a great software for this purpose...tag your files (artist name, track name, album name,yr ,track number and genre)...remember I said 2 ways you do this...1 play the whole disc or #2 a track at a time both using optical cable..note the ladder is best you can tag your files
I had the same problem and struggled with it for some time. I forgot the format feature on the device itself and kept formatting from my pc. This won't work.
1. Unhook your device from the pc by pulling out the USB cable.
2. Click the "Menu" button 1 time (found on the back of your NW-E105 player).
- This will show "Display"
3. Click the " |<< " button 3 times (the button to rewind track).
- This will show "Format"
4. Click the Play/Stop button 1 time.
- This will show "Format: N"
5. Click the " |<< " button again 1 time.
- This will show "Format: Y>
6. Click the Play/Stop button 1 time (wait for "really?" prompt), click it again.
Now your device is formatted and will play the files you add to it.
I 'm not sure I am on your wave length here
Minidisc- if it is a commercial recording - you cannot delete tracks
If it is a burned recording on a CD-R you cannot not delete tracks- well you can but you don't get the space back
Look up the manufacturers web site and browse around for a manual download.