An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
Re: Logitech cordless mouse
Try the following options
1)There will be pictures below your kyboard asking you to press a connect button. Follow those instructions to see if it works.
2)Else, try restarting your computer and it may sync up.
3) or you may have to re-install your drivers by selecting your model from the following link http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/mice_pointers/mice/&cl=us,en
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If the mouse is freezing up though the batteries are fully charged, here's what you need to do:
1. Try to use different batteries just to make sure that it's not a power issue. 2. Connect the wireless USB dongle into different USB ports of the computer. 3. Try to connect the USB dongle in different computer and try to use the mouse (to make sure that it's not a computer issue). 4. Make sure that there's no cordless phone, cell phone and other wireless devices that might interfere the wireless signal.
The Logitech wireless mouse is running on 2.4MHz frequency, same frequency as the other wireless devices. Any wireless device might cause the mouse to freeze.
If same problem occur, then it's a hardware problem. Contact Logitech and RMA the mouse.
1. Check that the batteries are loaded correctly and are fully charged. 2. Check that the battery cover is properly secured. 3. Check that the wireless receiver is connected to your computer correctly. 4. Please make sure the wireless mouse and receiver have been activated 6. Please make sure that the receiver is installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) away from other electronic devices (such as monitors or speakers) and no more than 100 cm (3.3 feet) away from where he mouse will be used.
Most Logitech mice need to have the software loaded and then there is a setup/connect option. You click connect in the software and then puch to connect button on the mouse. Other Logitech mice just have connect buttons on the mouse and receiver. On these push the button on the receiver and then push the button on the mouse.
I hope this gets you going.
Buddy Corporate Computer www.ccl-la.com Over 21 years of PC and printer support/repair
HELLO, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TO DOWN LOAD THE SOFT WARE THEN PLUG IN THE USB AND AFTER THAT ON YOUR RECIEVER CLICK THE CONNECT BUTTON ON THE RECIEVER TILL IT RECONIZES BOTH KEY BOARD AND MOUSE I HAVE THE LOGITECH WIRELESS SYSTEM AND I LOVE IT TILL THE BATTERIES GO OUT ON THE MOUSE OR KEY BOARD LOL THEN RESTART YOUR COMPUTER.
Turn the mouse over and find the small rest/connect button
on the bottom of the mouse and press it. This should connect the mouse to
the receiver and work properly. If not, try pressing the receiver button
and then press the button on the mouse. This should be done whenever you
change batteries or glitch. Hope this helps you. Bud