Dell HK 395 Speaker System - Need Circuit Diagram Download
It would save me a lot of time if I had a circuit diagram. Traced stereo inputs to card connector OK. One channel "gets lost" somewhere on the board (speakers themselves OK). Can anyone help with a pdf or jpg file?
Re: Dell HK 395 Speaker System - Need Circuit Diagram...
1. Check the orange multi-pin connector the sufwoofer for a broken or bent pin. If there is a broken pin you can bypass it by cutting open the cable jacket and tap onto the affected wire with a 6 inch or so jumper, and then attach a jumper to the appropriate point inside the subwoofer. Pass the subwoofer jumper out of the case (drill a small hole) and connect it to the jumper you added to the cable.
2. Try wiggling and rapidly rotating the volume control. There are reports this control may become a problem as it ages.
3. I haven't been able to find a schematic. My only recourse was to google the output amp and the 2 op-amp packages for data sheets. They are readily on the internet. Then I laboriously traced out the stereo paths. I found that red and black fine tip felt pens were helpful in marking out the signal paths through the circuit boards.
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Here is a link to the 210L model: ftp://ftp.dell.com/Manuals/all-products/esuprt_desktop/esuprt_optiplex_desktop/optiplex-210l_user%27s%20guide_en-us.pdf Don't know if there is a wiring diagram but it does contain procedures for diagnosing problems pertained to your computer. Either way, if that circuit was shorted then you're probably looking at a new motherboard or sound card.
Hi, the wires should be connected as indicated below. Please let me know if you have questions, and thanks for using FixYa.
2005 Kia Optima Car Stereo Wiring Schematic Pioneer wire color
Car Radio Battery Constant 12v+ Wire: Orange yellow
Car Radio Accessory Switched 12v+ Wire: Yellow red Car Radio Ground Wire: Black/White black Car Radio Illumination Wire: Brown/White none
Car Stereo Dimmer Wire: Gray none Car Stereo Antenna Trigger Wire: Gray blue/white Car Stereo Amp Trigger Wire: Green blue/white (same as above) Left Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Yellow white Left Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Black white/black Right Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Blue gray Right Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Red gray/black Left Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): White green Left Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Brown green/black Right Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Orange violet Right Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Green violet black
HERE IT IS. PLEASE RATE ME. 2004 Ford Taurus Car Radio Stereo Wiring Diagram
Car Radio Battery Constant 12v+ Wire: Green/Black Car Radio Accessory Switched 12v+ Wire: Black/Pink Car Radio Ground Wire: Black/Green Car Radio Illumination Wire: N/A Car Stereo Dimmer Wire: N/A Car Stereo Antenna Trigger: N/A Car Stereo Amp Trigger Wire: N/A Car Stereo Amplifier Location: N/A Car Audio Front Speakers Size: N/A Car Audio Front Speakers Location: N/A Left Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Orange/Green Left Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Blue/White Right Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Tan/Green Right Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Green/Orange Car Audio Rear Speakers Size: N/A Car Audio Rear Speakers Location: N/A Left Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Gray/Blue Left Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Brown/Yellow Right Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Black/Violet Right Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Orange/Violet
hello try this web sight ..www.eserviceinfo.com..it takes a bit of working out how to get them..they come in a rar file so you also have to download a system called bitzipper ..also adobe 8 ..you can then convert to pdf files to read them ..i downloaded full w/shop manuals that i had been everywhere trying to find..they cover a lot of gear .hope you have luck...