My phone turns on but all I get is a white screen. I tried to do a factory reset, but I still get a white screen. can any one help? I also bought a new battery but that was not the problem either. When I do the factory reset I get words on screen but then when it reboots I can barely see the verizon logo before it whites out again.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
While holding both softkeys (buttons with “-“ on them), push in on the reset button once. Make sure you are still holding onto the softkeys. A confirmation screen should appear asking you if you want to reset all data. Press Y to reset, N to cancel.
) start phm regedit (google it to find a download location) go to HKEY LOCAL MACHINE>SERVICES>WirelessMGR
2) Edit the key called mutexflag change the value from 1 to 0
3) accept the changes close the program set you phone down and WAIT 15 minutes.
4) reset phone by pushing the reset button on the bottom
Put the phone in Field Test Mode:
From the phone dialpad call ##33284 and then hit send this will turn on the field test program.
Enable Dial up networking over Bluetooth:
Dial ##3328873 and hit send, then check the enable bt dun enable option
and reset your phone, you should now be able to configure your PC or
laptop to use BT DUN.
I finally had to have them replace the unit. If doing a factory reset does not help, then I would have them replace it. Mine started rebooting infrequently, but then started doing it more often. They didn't waist any time getting my replacement out.
Please make sure you back up all your contacts/email before proceeding. I use Google on my phone through the Outlook option. Google/Outlook syncs all my mail, contacts, and calendar.
RESET:Software: SETTINGS > ABOUT > RESET YOUR PHONE
1) Turn off phone
2) While holding down both the Up/Down Volume buttons, turn unit on
3) Keep holding down the volume buttons until white screen appears
4) Press the Down Volume button to reset to factory defaults.
5) Restart phone