- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Figure out your voicemail access number. Dial *#61# and then press Call on your iPhone's keypad. The first block of text you'll see on the screen that comes up will be: Setting Interrogation Succeeded Voice Call Forwarding When Unanswered Forwards to +1XXXXXXXXXX Enabled Where +1XXXXXXXXXX is shown as an actual number - write this number down because you'll need it in the next steps.
2. Dial *61*+1XXXXXXXXXX*11*tt# where +1XXXXXXXXXX is the number you wrote down from the first step above and tt is the length of time in seconds for which you want your iPhone to ring. To get the + sign to show up, hold down the 0 key for a couple of seconds and release it when it turns into the + sign in the readout above. Then press Call.
Type in and dial the following numbers. In case the first doesn't work, try the succeeding suggestions and so on and so forth:
1. 00000(4 or 5 or even 8 depending on your phone model. 2. 11111, 22222, 33333, etc. 3. If it does not work still, try this one: 12345, 09876, etc. 4. In some cases, the last 4 or 5 numbers of your SIM is the number code. 5. If it doesn't work still, contact your cellphone technician.
You may need to restore your iphone. Connect to your pc, then hold the power and home buttons for exactly 10 seconds, then release the power button keeping the home button pressed until iTunes says "iphone in recovery mode detected" then release. Follow the instructions in itunes to restore your iphone, then re-sync to get your data back
we need more info on the phone itself, has it recently been subjected to abuse water or physical? if so maybe the battery itself is damages also try to bull the battery and leave it out for a full minute! if you can get power and just not on the screen then maybe the lcd digitizer is damaged and needs replaced! (please write back with any result or questions)