Question about PC Desktops
Happy nice holydays!
well, first things first!!
1) check BIOS for enabling onboard sound (enable)
2) check volume, on key boards, and ctrl Vol.
3) Check if you update accidently the driver for sound, and rollover the sound driver. you can do that on save mode.
4) see if you can...do a checkpoint restore, the date the sound gone. sometimes is a registry or configuration error.
5) see if Volume in control panel mixer is on , and not in mute position.
Posted on Nov 30, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 02, 2014 | HEWLETT-PACKARD PC Desktops
Apr 11, 2012 | HP Compaq Presario SR2010NX PC Desktop
Jun 26, 2010 | Compaq PC Desktops
Jan 27, 2009 | PC Desktops
Jan 25, 2009 | PC Desktops
Jan 05, 2009 | PC Desktops
Nov 21, 2008 | PC Desktops
Oct 03, 2008 | Compaq PC Desktops
May 05, 2008 | PC Desktops
73 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!