Question about Computers & Internet
Happy nice holydays!
well, first things first!!
1) check BIOS for enabling onboard sound (enable)
2) check volume, on key boards, and ctrl Vol.
3) Check if you update accidently the driver for sound, and rollover the sound driver. you can do that on save mode.
4) see if you can...do a checkpoint restore, the date the sound gone. sometimes is a registry or configuration error.
5) see if Volume in control panel mixer is on , and not in mute position.
Posted on Nov 30, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 18, 2009 | Compaq Presario C700T Notebook
Mar 04, 2009 | HP Compaq Presario v3000z Notebook
Nov 21, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Oct 30, 2008 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Oct 27, 2008 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Jul 31, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Jul 27, 2008 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Jul 25, 2008 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Jul 14, 2008 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
73 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!