Question about Computers & Internet
Happy nice holydays!
well, first things first!!
1) check BIOS for enabling onboard sound (enable)
2) check volume, on key boards, and ctrl Vol.
3) Check if you update accidently the driver for sound, and rollover the sound driver. you can do that on save mode.
4) see if you can...do a checkpoint restore, the date the sound gone. sometimes is a registry or configuration error.
5) see if Volume in control panel mixer is on , and not in mute position.
Posted on Nov 30, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 02, 2014 | HEWLETT-PACKARD Computers & Internet
Apr 11, 2012 | HP Compaq Presario SR2010NX PC Desktop
Jun 26, 2010 | Compaq Computers & Internet
Jan 27, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jan 25, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jan 05, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Nov 21, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Oct 03, 2008 | Compaq Computers & Internet
May 05, 2008 | Computers & Internet
73 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!