After extensive usage, the joystick on my phone is no longer responding very well, the click option still works, it's just the up, down, left and right motions that dont.
I've read that this is a general problem with Sony phones, however, does anyone know how I may be able to fix it?
Thanks in advance
I also have a sony ericsson (D750i) with joystick problems.
As i suspect it's dust clogging the contact points beneath, what i do to clear it is use a fine old toothbrush to brush around the opening of the joystick and it also helps if you blow hard into that area...i imagine a compressed airline would be ideal.
Iknow it seems a bit primitive doing this to such a technologically advanced phone but it does work....even though it is only for a couple days.
As i've got about 4-5 months left on my present 18 contract, my next step is to see if one of those mobile phone "hospital" shops can open it up and give it a good clean and maybe sort a new facsia for it.
Anyway, i'm not sure i'll be going for a sony next time....unless they can sort this problem.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
hi there. first switch on the bluetooth of your phone . then switch on the on button of your bluetooth device and keep it pressed for few seconds till the time the power lightgets on and now in your phone go to the option search new device .once ur phone detects the bt 38 name get it paired and it will start working
A double-wink on the Intercom button indicates "Intercom Hold". Normally, lifting the handset and possibly pressing Intercom will take care of it. We had a phone for which that didn't work. In that case, use DSX System Administrator 3 to reset the station port. On the left side of the main window, click Reset Station Port under Utilities. Enter the extension number and click Start. It takes a few seconds and does not disturb other parts of the phone system. Hope this helps!
1. Switch Bluetooth headset off.
2. Press and hold the answer/end button until a solid blue light comes on. Headset in pairing mode.
3. Go into phone's bluetooth options and "search/look" for devices. you should see the headset.
4.Pass code is "0000"
should connect and be good :)
hope this helps
in order to connect a BT to you phone follow this steps:
how to connect a bluetooth to a cellphone 1. go to the menu on you cellphone and find connections-bluetooth 2. click options 3. be ready to click search for device (don't click yet) 4. press the on button on your earpiece and hold till you get a solid bluelight (about 6 secs.) 5. when you get the solid blue light on earpiece click search for devices on the phone 6. when it finds your device select it and click on it 7. it will then ask for a code or if you want to bond or pair the devices click yes and type 0000 for code 8. it will ask you to confirm click connect you should be able to connect.
A few things you can do:
1. Make sure that the lifter isn't lifting the phone too high. To change this, look at the back of the lifter, there is a switch that goes from low to high. Make sure that's at the lowest setting.
2. Try a reset. To re-set this unit hold down the minus button on the headset and the call answer button at the same time. Hold them both until you see the orange light by the call answer button flash a few times. It should then go off. If it doesn't go off after 10 seconds release both buttons and push the minus button once more. The light should now be off. Put the headset back in the cradle and try again, it should work now.