An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
An expert that has over 10 points.
An expert whose answer got voted for 2 times.
Re: I get an error in Creator Classic
I'm not sure what the problem is. Does it happen regularly? If it is regular make a note of any actions you take before the error occurs.
Check to see whether you have the latest updates for your software.
Also check on line to see whether any other uses have a similar problem check on any forums...
Roxio may have their own forums or be able to assist with your query.
Failing this you may solve this by uninstalling the software and reinstall it this may do the trick.
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
mine did the same thing, i called dell , they could not fix 7 techs tried and failed. so i went to http://support.roxio.com and download creator 2009 service pack 4 (52.5mb) u have to register it first, then download . follow the instructions . mine works now.
aller dans le fichier c:windows\system32 et effacer ou renommer le fichier dsetup.dll en dsetup.old Ne pas oublier d'afficher les dossiers cachés. Solution qui ne fonctionne pas pour moi car je n'ai pas trouvé ce fichier.
ROXIO Multi Media Tray Application Module Has Encountered a problem and needs to close.
This Means ROXIO Creator 10 Try Application Encountered an error.
And since it happens while burning a disc
1. Uninstall ROXIO Creator 10 , and reinstall it to make sure nothing is corupted.
2. If you still get the same problem it's time to check your intire system for errors.
This can mean you will need to take trouble shooting steps.
1. Use another burning program to see if you can burn without errors.
2. if you can burn fine with another burning program like NERO then chances are
you have an incompatability with ROXIO Creator 10 and should consult the documentation
to see if your drive is actually supported by it.
Do these things weed hopper and all will be well with you.
Roxio has included help files and tutorials that include step-by-step instructions.
a. Double-click on the "Roxio Easy Media Creator Home" icon on your Desktop.
b. Under the "Tools" section, click on "Help Center & Tutorials".
c. The links on the right side of the help frame will launch the appropriate tutorial or
Also, Roxio has posted flash tutorials on our support website. The website address
for online tutorials click here or go to:
1. Try to launch Creator Classic to see if it can repair the engine files. a. Double click on the "Roxio Easy Media Creator Home" icon. b. Click "Creator Classic" under the "Applications" section. c. The Windows installer should launch and ask you to insert your installation disc
Try this and see how it works, if it does not, contact me and give me more details