Question about Bosch HGS435UC Gas Kitchen Range
The power went out and went back on during cooking. The range started beeping and all lights on the touch panel are flashing. What could be wrong? The USER INTERFACE BOARD or the POWER BOARD?
Bosch 700 series range. So far unplugging the range and waiting several minutes to plug back in reset everything like rebooting a computer.
Posted on Apr 30, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 15, 2011 | Kitchen Ranges
Mar 31, 2011 | Frigidaire GLEB27S7A Electric Single Oven
F1 touch pad / ERC test This simple test will help determine
whether the ERC (Electronic Range Control or Clock) or the touch pad is
defective when F1 error code is present.
Note: Some models incorporate the touch pad in to the ERC as a single
assembly, in which case this test is not necessary. Simply replace the ERC
Warning: If you feel in any way uncomfortable performing this test or
making this repair, please contact a qualified appliance repair technician.
1. Disconnect power to the range (unplug the range power cord or turn the power off to the range at the circuit breaker). It is very important that the power to the range has been disconnected, so please double check before continuing
2. Gain access inside the control panel.
3. Disconnect the touch pad (also called keypad or membrane switch) ribbon from the ERC
4. Make sure there are no lose wires, or anything else that may cause a short when power is turned back on. Assemble the control panel back the way it was
5. Turn the power back on.
6. Wait for at least one hour to see if the F1 code comes back (usually accompanied by a beeping sound)
7. If F1 comes back, replace the ERC. If it does not, replace the touch pad.
Dec 09, 2010 | Maytag MER5530 Electric Kitchen Range
Nov 25, 2009 | Maytag MGR5750 Gas Kitchen Range
Nov 17, 2009 | Magic Chef CER3725AA Electric Kitchen...
Nov 10, 2009 | GE Kitchen Ranges
Aug 17, 2009 | Whirlpool 30" Self-Cleaning Freestanding...
Jul 28, 2009 | Jenn-Air JGW8130A Electric Single Oven
Mar 15, 2011 | Bosch HGS435UC Gas Kitchen Range
Jan 09, 2009 | Bosch HGS435UC Gas Kitchen Range
559 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: