Hello the niangtonsing
I've read your question a few times, and I infer something a little different each time ... but that's maybe my bad. However, here's a GEEK-steer I hope will provide the necessary joy ...
There are three potential sources/solutions for your key code:
- You should be able to locate the product key code (5x5, 25 digits long) on your MS Office 2007 installation disk/sleeve.
- If you've lost your disk/sleeve, you can contact Microsoft support services [800-MICROSOFT (642-7676)] for a no-charge resolution.
- HOWEVER, if the software is currently installed, there are many software applets that can present the key code to you, but I'll recommend "Belarc Advisor". Download/install and/or on-line run it, then after it process, it will display its report in your default web-browser. You'll then find your key code in the "Software Licenses" section.
NOTE: If the software was installed and registered on a computer other than the one your "girls" have it installed now and are trying to use, then you of course have a problem, as the EULA license typically only authorizes use on one computer (at a time).
Good luck, and thanks in advance for posting back ...
- to let me (and others) know how things worked out.
- if you have any further questions.
- to provide clarification or feedback.
"Today's the best day of my life ... and NOW you're part of it!"
and Godspeed -- Craig