Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
I have Scaner TCE S430 and I need the driver for use with Operating System Windwos XP
This Is mayank
I have Acer Scan Prisa 640 P
I need the drivers for my scanner
I have went to the site but i was not able to Get the drivers
Plz send the link to download the drivers
OS : Win XP service Pack 2
Posted on Mar 09, 2008
According to the manufacturer this product is not compatible with Windows Vista. There are no drivers available for this reason. Sorry.
Posted on Jun 03, 2009
You need to install the Mirascan driver first and then install the scanner manually.
1.You need to download the MiraScan v3.424. ftp://184.108.40.206/scanner/drivers/parallel/mirascanv3424p.zip
2. Unzip and install the MiraScan driver and it will prompt for an add scanner wizard.
3. Proceed with add an imaging device.
4. Then the Scanner and Camera Installation Wizard comes up. Click Next at the bottom.
5. On Scanner and Camera Installation Wizard,You need to select the option where you can choose a "Manufacturer". Locate EPPSCANNER. For the "Model" option, select color flatbedscanner. Proceed with the final steps of the wizard.
6. Restart your computer and then test scanner.
Posted on Oct 17, 2009
Try this one..http://cr.am/framed.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.genxmea.com%2Fdefault.asp%3Faction%3Darticle%26ID%3D191&ref=driverguide
click on the download here link at the very bottom of the page...
Posted on Jul 05, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 22, 2011 | BenQ Scan to Web 5000U Flatbed Scanner
May 15, 2010 | HP ScanJet 2400 Flatbed Scanner
Oct 17, 2009 | Acer ScanPrisa 640P Flatbed Scanner
Mar 25, 2009 | Umax Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 27, 2008 | Acer ScanPrisa 640P Flatbed Scanner
Mar 16, 2008 | Acer ScanPrisa 640P Flatbed Scanner
144 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: