Question about Sony Ericsson Walkman W810i Cellular Phone
I want to lock the keys with help of password my handset is w810i in order to protect my personal data frm others plz help me
Go to Sitting> General> Security>Locks>
There is two option SIM protections and phone protections.
Any protection you want to add you can.
If this thread help you then don't forget to mark answer.
Posted on Nov 21, 2008
Pls let me know how lock the keys with help of password my handset is w810i
Posted on Nov 27, 2008
No i want external software
Posted on Nov 22, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 18, 2013 | ZTE Score
Mar 03, 2012 | ZTE Cell Phones
Aug 25, 2011 | RIM BlackBerry Curve 8300 Smartphone
1. Press and hold the Camera key down, then tap the On button.
2. Release the Camera key when advised.
3. A black screen appears, with green writing. At this stage press the Down volume key to select Recovery Mode.
4. An icon appears, showing a triangle containing an exclamation mark above a handset.
5. Slide open the keypad then press and hold the ALT key and tap the W key.
6. The handset will restart to complete the reset.
hope this helps
Jan 09, 2011 | Motorola Mobility CLIQ Cell Phone
Aug 01, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry 8700c Cellular Phone
Jun 27, 2009 | Sony Ericsson W910i Cellular Phone
Feb 05, 2008 | Motorola Mobility H500 Headset
Oct 11, 2007 | Sony Ericsson Walkman W810i Cellular Phone
113 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: