Question about RCA D52W19 52" Rear Projection Television

1 Answer

Replacement screen for RCA d52w19

Need a new screen for this model, I think it is discontinued but is there a screen that will fit it? I need the outer part as well as the vinyl part.

Posted by on

  • garrettj Nov 20, 2008

    it is D52w19byx1 Thanks.



1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.


    An expert who has answered 1,000 questions.

  • Master
  • 1,030 Answers

You will need the entire model number to see if the screen is avalible.. D52w19 + the ext number YX1 or yx2 or something like that it will be on label as model number but in smaller letters.

Posted on Nov 20, 2008

  • Willie Howell Nov 20, 2008

    ok the part number for screen is rca # 258513 the outside one is 258797 Now the bad news the screens run 300 and the outside is 86. of course this is with my distribtor union electroncs. i suggest googling the part number



1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

I have an RCA 52 inch Model d52w19. It makes a sparking sound when turning on and I can see electricity flowing from what I think is a flyback soldier.

thats a common problem where the flyback will need to be replaced. The RCA repair kit called the 259296 flyback is the correct flyback for your model from the flyback comes with installation instructions.

Sep 25, 2011 | RCA Televison & Video

1 Answer

I cracked the screen of my model d52w19 tv where can I find a replacement part

The part number is 258513. I found a new one at for 281.09 which is kind of pricey.
298.99 at, MCM shows one in stock for 174.48. That seems to be the cheapest new one I could find. Heres the link. You can also try ebay for a used one. I wouldnt pay over 50.00 for a used one..

Oct 17, 2010 | RCA D52W19 52" Rear Projection Television

2 Answers

RCA D52W19 Flat Screen TV capacitor 2200/16 needs replacing. But I can only find 2200/10. Think this is good enough or should I go higher in voltage like 25 or higher?

the common practice is never go down in voltage rating. as a technician i would defintly not go down to 10 volt i suggest you go up 25 would be ok if you can get it to fit

Oct 16, 2010 | RCA D52W19 52" Rear Projection Television

1 Answer

52 inch (Model D52W19) RCA TV's sound doesnt work

internal / external selector switch on back of tv near inputs or setting in menu under settings or sound labeled - internal amplifier/ external amplifier.

Sep 28, 2009 | RCA D52W19 52" Rear Projection Television

1 Answer

Well, i lost the front of my tv moving it. it was destroyed, now i'm looking for a replacement but don't know what it's called. could someone tell me? is it the screen? Panel? I don't have a clue, searched...

if it's the lower front, then you need the speaker grill, if it's the upper front then you need the screen assembly, if it's the middle front, then you need the control assembly, these are very common tv's, you could probably pick one up off craigs list or some websight just like yours but don't work and get the housing parts cheap, new, they might not be available since they are considered cosmetic parts and are discontinued early on in the life of the set.

Sep 07, 2009 | RCA D52W19 52" Rear Projection Television

1 Answer

My rca d52w19 has a cracked screen,

is the inner screen damaged? or just the outside. the outside is called the super sheild. this can be purchased at union electronics

Oct 07, 2008 | RCA D52W19 52" Rear Projection Television

1 Answer

RCA 52' Projection TV Model 52W19B Need help with bulb replacement

bulb? what model do you this a d52w19? if this is a rca itc222 chasis unfortunatly it has no bulbs.. it should have tubes and these are not fesable to change

Oct 07, 2008 | RCA D52W19 52" Rear Projection Television

1 Answer

Replacement Lamp

If your model is the D52W19 you dont have a lamp you have three CRTs ( picture tubes) instead. What is the symptom? I have a good source for RCA parts. Please respond to this same post and if D52W19 isnt your correct model number please post that as well and I will assist you with your set.

Aug 04, 2008 | RCA D52W19 52" Rear Projection Television

1 Answer

Rca d52w19 screen scratches

the front protective screen in which rca calls a supersheild. can be replaced quite easy. it cost u bout 70 dollars. a cheaper solution i have heard of is to replace the screen with a thin plexi glass. thats if the internal screens have not been damaged.

Jan 01, 2008 | RCA D52W19 52" Rear Projection Television

Not finding what you are looking for?
RCA D52W19 52" Rear Projection Television Logo

Related Topics:

102 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top RCA Televison & Video Experts

The Knight
The Knight

Level 3 Expert

75025 Answers


Level 3 Expert

905 Answers

matt martin
matt martin

Level 3 Expert

1213 Answers

Are you a RCA Televison and Video Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides