Question about Plantronics Explorer 220 Bluetooth Headset Wireless Headset
Plantronics model 220 black
Cell phone A640 by Samsung
Follow the steps below:
• Setting the headset into pairing mode
1) Ensure the headset is fully charged
2) The headset must be switch off
3) Press and hold the on button for +- 8 seconds until the light flashes red-blue
4) The headset is now in pairing mode
• Searching for the headset on the phone
1) Go to “settings” or “connections”
2) Select Bluetooth, then options
3) Select Devices and click add
4) The phone should search for any available Bluetooth devices and display what was found
5) Select the Explorer 3XX device and click add
6) You will be required to enter in a pass code which is standard ‘0000’
7) If successful then the headset will start flashing BLUE every few seconds.
8) If it’s a Samsung or Nokia phone you will need to “AUTHORIZE” headset on the device.
• The headset is now paired with the phone
So - 0000 (four zeroes)
hope this helps
Season's Greetings from Fixya!
Posted on Dec 19, 2008
Thanks this really works.
Posted on Apr 08, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 12, 2011 | Plantronics Explorer 220 Bluetooth Headset...
Apr 20, 2011 | Plantronics Explorer 220 Bluetooth Headset...
Apr 13, 2011 | Plantronics Explorer 220 Bluetooth Headset...
Sep 01, 2010 | Plantronics Explorer 220 Bluetooth Headset...
Oct 03, 2009 | Plantronics Explorer 220 Bluetooth Headset...
Aug 27, 2009 | Plantronics Explorer 220 Bluetooth Headset...
Jun 11, 2009 | Plantronics Explorer 220 Bluetooth Headset...
887 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!