Question about Canon Laser Class 830i Plain Paper Fax
I HAVE A CUSTOMER WITH A CANON 830I FAX THAT IS HAVING SEPERATION PROBLEMS. I HAVE ALREADY CHANGED THE SEP PAD, PICKUP ROLLER & SEP ROLLER. WHAT AM I MISSING?
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: hi, i am getting a
1. Protect yourself from shock. Disconnect the power cord from the back of the Canon Inkjet Printer. This is an important step when working inside ANY electronic device.
2. Unhinge the back access panel of the printer. It seems repetitive to say this, but this door will be in the BACK of the printer.
3. Close the back access panel. Make sure that it latches into place and looks the same way that it did before you opened it.
4. Find the front or top access panel. This is the panel you would lift to change ink cartridges. Open this access panel. If the carriage that holds the ink cartridges moves, then you forgot to unplug the printer, go back and do that now. Look for paper that may be jammed in this area of the printer.
5. Remove any paper you find jammed here. When pulling from the front there will be resistance from the paper feeder. Pull slowly or the paper will rip and create a more stressful problem.
6. Close the front access panel. Make sure that it falls or latches back in place. It should look the same way that it did before you opened it.
7. Plug the printer’s power cord into the wall outlet, and attempt to print again. If the printer prints the job, then you have successfully removed the paper jam.
Please do accept this solution and revert for further assistance.
Posted on Jul 03, 2009
This error usually means you have a phone line problem.
You need to try to increase your transmission level, or check the line equalization. It could also be a problem with an echo on the phone line.
Posted on Dec 16, 2009
Testimonial: "Thank you!"
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 07, 2016 | Canon Lc-830i Cannon Laser Fax Machine,...
Dec 19, 2014 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 19, 2014 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 05, 2014 | Canon Laser Class 830i Plain Paper Fax
Dec 10, 2011 | Cell Phones
Dec 16, 2009 | Canon Laser Class 830i Plain Paper Fax
Nov 05, 2009 | Canon Laser Class 830i Plain Paper Fax
Oct 27, 2009 | Canon Laser Class 830i Plain Paper Fax
May 28, 2009 | Canon MV830 Mini DV Digital Camcorder
Jan 15, 2014 | Canon Laser Class 830i Plain Paper Fax
53 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: