Question about Canon Laser Class 830i Plain Paper Fax
I HAVE A CUSTOMER WITH A CANON 830I FAX THAT IS HAVING SEPERATION PROBLEMS. I HAVE ALREADY CHANGED THE SEP PAD, PICKUP ROLLER & SEP ROLLER. WHAT AM I MISSING?
SOURCE: hi, i am getting a
1. Protect yourself from shock. Disconnect the power cord from the back of the Canon Inkjet Printer. This is an important step when working inside ANY electronic device.
2. Unhinge the back access panel of the printer. It seems repetitive to say this, but this door will be in the BACK of the printer.
3. Close the back access panel. Make sure that it latches into place and looks the same way that it did before you opened it.
4. Find the front or top access panel. This is the panel you would lift to change ink cartridges. Open this access panel. If the carriage that holds the ink cartridges moves, then you forgot to unplug the printer, go back and do that now. Look for paper that may be jammed in this area of the printer.
5. Remove any paper you find jammed here. When pulling from the front there will be resistance from the paper feeder. Pull slowly or the paper will rip and create a more stressful problem.
6. Close the front access panel. Make sure that it falls or latches back in place. It should look the same way that it did before you opened it.
7. Plug the printer’s power cord into the wall outlet, and attempt to print again. If the printer prints the job, then you have successfully removed the paper jam.
Please do accept this solution and revert for further assistance.
Posted on Jul 03, 2009
This error usually means you have a phone line problem.
You need to try to increase your transmission level, or check the line equalization. It could also be a problem with an echo on the phone line.
Posted on Dec 16, 2009
Testimonial: "Thank you!"
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 07, 2016 | Canon Lc-830i Cannon Laser Fax Machine,...
Apr 06, 2010 | Samsung SF-560 Plain Paper Laser Fax
Feb 02, 2010 | Muratec F-520D Fax
Dec 16, 2009 | Canon Laser Class 830i Plain Paper Fax
Jul 28, 2009 | Canon FAXPHONE L80 Laser
Feb 22, 2009 | Canon FAXPHONE L80 Laser
Jan 09, 2008 | Canon FAXPHONE L80 Laser
Jan 03, 2008 | Brother IntelliFAX 2600 Fax
Jan 15, 2014 | Canon Laser Class 830i Plain Paper Fax
51 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: