Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Unplug the power cord of the printer from the electric outlet and wait for 5 minutes then replug it.it should get resetted and start working.
Posted on Nov 20, 2008
I had this problem with an HP Photosmart 7760 (was getting the message:Cartridge Service Station is stuck.. Press OK.
I followed your suggestion. Except instead of purple covered opening, I just found an opening that exposed a white gear. I turned it as far as I could. Then replaced all plugs, inserted paper, turned on printer......
And presto!! It printed some last item sitting in the buffer and is now working perfectly.
If it will not resolve, We wld start from the bsics :-
. Turn the computer off and unplug the power cord from the back of the
2. If the printer is connected to the computer, unplug the USB cable from the
back of the printer.
3. Remove any paper from the paper tray.
4. Tilt the printer up so that it rest on its back and the bottom of the printer
5. Locate the access hole on the right side of the bottom of the printer.
The access hole may have a purple cover.
6. Remove the cover by turning it counter clockwise.
7. Roll the white gear downwards until it stops.
8. Plug the power cable and USB cable back into the back of the printer.
9. Press the power button to turn the printer back on.
10. If the print cartridges are not installed, install them now........
*****I Hpe i have taken cre of ur needs 4 tday****************
Posted on Nov 20, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 18, 2014 | HP new photosmart 7960 inkjet printer...
Nov 02, 2010 | HP PhotoSmart 7960 InkJet Printer
Jul 14, 2009 | HP PhotoSmart 7960 InkJet Printer
May 26, 2009 | HP PhotoSmart 7660 InkJet Printer
Apr 04, 2009 | HP PhotoSmart 7960 InkJet Printer
Dec 18, 2008 | HP PhotoSmart 7960 InkJet Printer
Jul 04, 2008 | HP PhotoSmart 7760 InkJet Printer
Jun 10, 2008 | HP PhotoSmart 7960 InkJet Printer
Jun 15, 2007 | HP PhotoSmart 7960 InkJet Printer
409 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!