- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
sounds like you have the red light of death a very common error on the ps3
I will let my website explain more in detail just click the link below
PS3 red light of death
you will be able to fix this at home.
First Try these steps for basic troubleshooting, your PS3 has got "Yellow Light of Death" hardware fault
1)Turn off your playstation 3. If you think your ps3 has been caught by the heat, then wait at least 20 minutes and put it back on again
2) Check if there's any loose cable.
3) Try to put out your playstation's hard-drive, and put it back in. You might want to repeat this 2-3 times for better results.
The problem you have encountered needs professional service and repair, so do not try fiddling much with your PS3 at home, if the above steps do not work please send your playstation 3 for repairs to Sony.
when light urns yellow then red and starts flashing this is a design fault with the 60G ps3, i had bought my ps3 about 1yr 8mths ago phoned sony playstation and there going to replace my ps3 on the 30/12/08 merry xmas and good luck