Can anyone help me with instructions on how to set my Rip Curl Oceantech 100m watch. On the back of the watch is what I think is the model number (Monza PU A2098 or could be A2096). I tried to change the time to daylight saving time and stuffed it up and now can't get it to change to anything but 12 noon. Any advice will be gratefully appreciated.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You should probably replace the battery using a new CR2016 battery. Let the watch set a while without the battery to help it reset. WR 100m just means the watch is "Water Resistant to 100 Meters". Then use the following info. Timex has two ways to find information about your particular watch. Some of these models only have a guide consisting of a few pages. If you don't have the manual, Try this link:
Now, look up the model number, or if you cannot find that, check the three-digit Module Number from the back of the watch. Click on it in the Module Table, and download a PDF of your watch setting-instructions/manual.
If you need further help, call Timex in Little Rock, Arkansas, phone 1-800-448-4639. I hope this helps you. Thanks, Bill
I couldn't find any setting instructions on their web site so I suggest one of two options:-
1) that you go to their site (ripcurl.com) click on their opening page to go to page 2. At the bottom of the page is a store locator. This should find the nearest stockist of your watch, they should be able to help.
2) If there isn't a stockist near you, try any watch shop. Watches tend to be similar in operation (especially if it is a relatively simple one) and they may be able to help.