Question about Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
First you have to install UAA driver for this follow this link
Installing this driver may result in an error. But continue with the following steps to get the audio driver installed correctly.
Click on Start and select Run. Now type devmgmt.msc and press enter.
2. Right click on "Audio device on High Definition Audio Bus" and click Update driver.
3. Select "Install from a list or specific location"
4. Click Next. Then select "Don't search, I will choose the driver to install"
5. Click Next and then select "Sound, video and game controller" from the list.
6. Click Next and then click Have Disk.
7. Click Browse C:\swsetup\sp35940 folder and select the .inf (wis30b2a) file and click open and Continue
with the onscreen instructions.
Posted on Nov 20, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 08, 2011 | PC Laptops
Jul 10, 2010 | HP Compaq Presario C700T
May 20, 2010 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Jun 19, 2009 | Compaq Presario C700T Notebook
Jan 24, 2009 | Compaq Presario C700T Notebook
Aug 30, 2008 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Aug 13, 2008 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
68 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: