Question about SanDisk Sansa m240 MP3 Player
HELLO, I CAN.T USE MY NEW C 240, ITS FREEZE IN THE SANDISK SCREEN, AND BLUE LIGHT UP. MY MAC DONT RECONGNIZE IT WHEN PLUG IN.
Remove the battery for at least 3 minutes and then put it back in.. be sure it''s fresh and fully charged
2. VERY IMPORTANT...Turn the "Hold button" ON.. (slide it to the right)
3. Now, plug it into the computer, it would be better if you used a USB 2 port that is located on the back of the computer (it''s on the motherboard)
4. Go to "MY Computer" and see if it shows up as a "Removable disk"
5. If it''s there, then reformat it to ...FAT32...not FAT.if you need help with reformatting let me know.
EDIT* When I called Sandisk on 1-3-07, the tech I spoke with instructed me to reformat to FAT32. Now (2-14-07) I get this from them..."(select "FAT" if the capacity of your Sansa is less than 2GB. For larger players, select "FAT32"). I found I lost a few megs when I formated to FAT32 on my m240, but didn't notice any other difference.
6 Unplug it and let it finalize. Give it lots of time.
7. Return the "Hold button" to off
I hope that helps
Please rate accordingly
Posted on Nov 22, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 17, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa c240 MP3 Player
Mar 10, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa c240 MP3 Player
Feb 16, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa c240 MP3 Player
Oct 09, 2007 | SanDisk Sansa c240 MP3 Player
Aug 03, 2007 | SanDisk Sansa c240 MP3 Player
Feb 16, 2014 | SanDisk Sansa m240 MP3 Player
259 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: