Resetting for 5+ sec did not bring the computer to life. Does the battery need to be installed for the 820 to turn on? I have it connected to an Astron 12 volt power supply (16 amps) because the battery and cover are missing.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I've had a Centro for 3 months and its such a let-down. Not only does the other caller find that my voice comes and goes randomly during calls but, like you, the battery started playing-up.
You'll find that a hard reset will bring the battery life back up. Hard reset clears EVERYTHING, so backup. To hard reset, remove and replace the battery while holding down the red, drop-call button until you are prompted to hard reset.
You'll find the battery life is bertter again, at least for a couple weeks...
That's a bad thing. Did you let your phone dry on its own, you need to dry it for 48hours atleast. And you must remove the battery and avoid turning on the power.
In your case, it might already damaged the circuits inside, especially after it got wet, you turned the power on. I suggest you bring your phone to the service technician to open it, perhaps it will build some rusts inside of if.
if you need further assistance, let me know!
ok i had this isssue and figure out what to do. this is all afterm you know that you have a good charger and or battery.
1. completely turn of phone unplug charger.
2. take and put battery back in phone and plug charger.
3. hold hit camera button and power buton. phone will come on if the update was washed it will come straight on. if not you will see the blue LED dont worry yet. just keep holding for 15 sec.
4. while phone blue LED is still on hit and hold (drum Role) menu and track ball for 15 sec.
5. now unplug charger and take out battery. wait 10 sec
6. now put battery back in and leave charger off. and turn on. unless you was in middle of update and hardware failed this WILL bring your G1 back up and running.
hope this helps everyone . MIll$tronics signing out.
First, do a power cycle. By turning your phone off for 10-20 seconds. Turn back on, follow these steps: . Put the auto key lock as fast as possible, so that the phone would turn off it's screen faster.
# Phone Settings > Security > Auto Key Lock > Change your time from this menu. It maybe saying 10 seconds now.
The reason this was set this way, was to conserve battery life. You can view: http://rukikenishiro.com/2008/04/how-to-save-battery-life-on-lg-ku990.html to TIPS & TRICKS on conserving battery life, w/o having to jeopardize your screen.
1) Turn Off the Phone 2) Remove Battery 3) Remove Sim Card 4) Put battery and sim card again 5) Turn On the phone 6) Press Menu 7) Factory Data Reset (Remember that: This action will reset the phone to its initial factory state, erasing all data and wonloaded applications, so BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP first you try this). Press "reset phone"
HARD RESET 1) Turn off the Phone 2) Press HOME + POWER KEYS (keep them holding for about 25 secs) until you see a screen with a phone and a triangle.
3) SLIDE YOUR KEYBOARD TO OPEN IT 4) press ALT + l ( TO SHOW YOU OPTIONS) 5) Press ALT + W ( TO FORMAT ALL DATA)
There are a couple issues that could be going on here, so let's address them both:
1. Your iPAQ's battery could not be charged. Try charging the iPAQ on it's cradle for a couple hours and then try it.
2. Your iPAQ could have it's back light turned off meaning the screen is still displaying everything, but you just can't see it. Assuming the iPAQ is currently off, press the power button once ( to turn it on) then try holding down the power button for 5 seconds and see if the screen lights up.
Can you try inserting the card and resetting the unit with the reset button. When the unit is back up got to start>programs>communications>remote networking then make a new connection. Choose dial up connection and select your card.