Question about HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet Printer
I have a HP Photosmart C6180 All-in-One and it is displaying on the copier screen the message "Unable to scan, copy or send a fax". The operating system I'm using is Windows XP.
Looking for a trouble shooting manual or any information on this fault message.
Check the following steps:
Connect the printer directly to the wall outlet and
1. Verify that the unit is switched on. Unplug the all-in-one from power and disconnect the connection port.
2. Wait 30 seconds.
3. Plug in the power only.
4. Repeat steps 2-4 two more times.
5. On the third time after plugging the unit into power, reconnect the connection port from the all-in-one to your computer.
1. Unplug the power cable from printer when the printer is powered on.
2. Press and hold # and 6 while plugging in the power cord
Try to check the result.
Posted on Nov 21, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 10, 2017 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 25, 2014 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 17, 2014 | Toshiba Estudio 200L Copier
Feb 01, 2014 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 28, 2013 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 21, 2012 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 05, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 23, 2009 | Toshiba Estudio 200L Copier
May 05, 2009 | Toshiba Estudio 200L Copier
Feb 24, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 28, 2016 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
1,861 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: