Question about Jenn-Air JMW8530C Electric Double Oven
The plastic exterior trim pieces surrounding the microwave unit have yellowed. I've had this wall oven/microwave unit for four years and the closest window is 20 feet away. The microwave (the exterior of which is also plastic) and oven are as white as the day they were installed, but these yellowed trim pieces make the whole unit look very tacky. The manufacturer has been unresponsive in addressing this problem, so I'm pursuing every avenue I can find to bring this to their attentive in a way that will spur them to correct it.
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
ok the microwave has magnetic fields that may be messing it up only way is to turn microwave off or move it at lease 1 meter away from oven let me know how that goes's for you
Posted on Dec 30, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 21, 2012 | KitchenAid Architect Series KEMC308KSS...
Mar 24, 2010 | GE Ovens
1) Turn off power to the unit
2) Open the lower oven door
3) Remove the side trim screws and pull the trims down and out.
4) Remove 2 screws on the sides of the control panel.
5) Open the Microwave door. Remove the 3 screws on the Air Vent Plastic Cover on top of the microwave. You can then remove the Air Vent Cover by pushing the control panel up and pull out slightly at the bottom.
6) Remove the 4 screws on the Air Vent Plastic Cover on top of the lower oven and remove the Air Vent Cover. (You may have to remove the left under side bracket of the Microwave door temporarily just for the Air Vent Cover to clear the screw of the bracket. Re-secure the side bracket of the Microwave door panel as the front panel may fall)
7) Remove the 2 screws which held the Microwave unit in place behind the Air Vent Cover on step 6.
8) Wiggle the Microwave unit out about half way to expose the light bulb unit on top center
9) Wiring to the Control Panel will prevent you from pulling the Microwave unit out any further. And you don't want to do that as the unit may fall. Space is cramped, but working carefully with your fingers or pliers you should be able to release the springs which held down the light bulb unit and change the bulb.
Feb 14, 2010 | KitchenAid KEMC378KSS Electric Double Oven
Oct 29, 2009 | GE JTP15 Electric Single Oven
Oct 12, 2009 | Ovens
Jun 16, 2009 | Whirlpool GBD307PDS Electric Double Oven
Feb 17, 2009 | GE Profile Advantium SCB2001KSS Stainless...
Nov 13, 2008 | GE Ovens
Mar 13, 2008 | KitchenAid KEMC378KSS Electric Double Oven
Feb 25, 2008 | KitchenAid KEMC307 Electric Double Oven
Nov 19, 2013 | Jenn-Air JMW8530C Electric Double Oven
Jan 08, 2010 | Jenn-Air JMW8530C Electric Double Oven
24 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: