- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
It sounds like the backlight of the LCD display is out. The Image is still being displayed there is just no light to illuminate the image. Try shining a flashlight on it (Put the light right against the screen) and see if you can see what's on the screen. The display is fairly easy to install but I do not know where you can purchase one directly.
Its very easy to do matrix operations in FX 991ES This calculator can operate up to three Matrices at a time, namely Matrix A (Mat A), Matrix B (MAT B), Matrix C(MAT C).
First to do, is set the calculator in MATRIX Mode Its Easy Press MODE button and press 6. Your Display will show indication of MAT on upper side of screen to show now calculator is in MATRIX Mode
Now we need to Define matrices and set its dimensions. This product supports matrix of order up to 3x3. That is you can operate matrix of No. of rows=3 and No. of columns=3 To input matrix, Press SHIFT and then 4. This will Pop up Menu for Matrix. Now press 1 Your screen will show as this,
MAT A will be your First Matrix and MAT B will be your Second Matrix and so on. Press 1 , 2 , or 3 to select Matrix A , B, or C. here I will Proceed with Matrix A, so I press Numerical 1 Key
Next screen will ask you about the size of matrix.
Press UP or DOWN Keys to view options.
Press Corresponding Numerical keys to select corresponding order.
On Next Screen , enter values on each positions
Press UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT Keys to move around in matrix and specify each element.
Now we inputed Details about Matrix A. If you want to specify other matrices (MATRIX B, MATRIX C) repeat STEPS 2 To STEP 4
After Specifying required Matrices, we can tell calculator to do operations with them.
Press SHIFT and then 4 and then It will show a menu contains
For example, i need to multiply Matrix A with Matrix B, i'll enter as
SHIFT + 4 + 3 to Input Matrix A X to enter operator (Here multiplication, You enter + - x / for corresponding arithmetic operations )
SHIFT + 4 + 4 to Input Matrix B
= To show Result Press UP DOWN LEFT RIGHT Keys to view extra fields, if any.
Does discs still load/eject into the drive? If so, you may have a corrupt HDD.
Try to boot into the recovery menu:
Power on the console (green light) Power off using front power button (red light) Now power on from front power button, continue holding the power button until you hear a 'beep'. Still holding the power button, a few seconds later you will hear 2 quick beeps, as soon as you hear the 2 beeps, let go of the power button and it should boot straight into the recovery menu.
From the recovery menu, choose to restore the HDD.
1. Push the "Power" switch downward into the "Hold" position. 2. Press and hold the "Menu" and "Record" buttons at the same time until the device resets. 3. Push the "Power" switch upward all the way to turn it back on. OR 1. Grab a steady hold around the device. 2. Push the "Power" upward and hold it there until it powers off. 3. Power the device back on by releasing the power switch and then pushing it upward again. OR 1. Unscrew the screws on the back of the device (or simply push the lid off if it is a model without screws.) 2. Take out the batteries from the slot and wait until the screen goes black. 3. Insert the batteries the same way they were mounted and attached the lid again. 4. Push the power switch upward to turn on the device.
Hi! Go into the menu (press menu twice) and look for the alarms tab. There is a setting you can change for a low battery warning, make sure it is set to off or as low as you can get it. Also it may be time for a software upgrade (available at a service center) Best of luck! Mike
There are a few settings that will just give you a stereo output. The first one is with the Pro Logic II. If you press the PLII Mode button on the remote it will go through a series of settings from MUSIC ➞ CINEMA ➞ PRO LOGIC ➞ MATRIX ➞STEREO ➞ MUSIC. Pro Logic setting will only produce sound from the front speakers and Stereo from the front speakers and the sub. Put it on Matrix for 5.1 surround sound. Also for speaker settings follow the instructions below. Signal outputs and frequency responses from the speakers will automatically be adjusted according to your speaker configuration and whether certain speakers are used or not. In Stop mode, press the MENU button. Press the Cursor down button to move to Audio and then press the ENTER button. In the SPEAKER SETUP, press the ENTER button again. Press the Cursor button to move to the desired speaker and then press the ENTER button. For C, SL, and SR, each time the button is pressed, the mode switches alternately as follows : SMALL ➞ NONE. For L and R, the mode is set to SMALL. SMALL : Select this when using the speakers. NONE : Select this when no speaker is connected. Press the RETURN button to return to the previous level. Press the EXIT button to exit the setup screen. It also seems that with this system, if you are on 5.1 surround but your music source is only in stereo, you will only hear stereo.
Just switch off your power switch and turn it on again and then press the paper out button for 3 seconds when you hear 1 beep that is the time you can change font using the font button switch and choose the font that want by pressing it.
Those are the two 5amp pico fuses that go out when the convergenec Ics go out on a mitsubishi. You can get the ICs and pico fuses at the following link. If youre not sure which ICs you need leave them a email with your model nuber.Heres the link http://servicemanuals.vstore.ca/
* The MPEG Playback function works in M. PLAY mode only.
* You can play moving picture images on the Memory Card.
* To hear sound during MPEG4 playback, you must hook up to a PC and listen to the PC's speaker. (You cannot hear it from the speaker on the camcorder or a TV)
1. Set the mode switch to MEMORY CARD position.
2. Set the power switch to PLAYER mode.
3. Press the MENU button and turn the MENU DIAL to highlight MEMORY.
4. Press the ENTER button to enter sub-menu.
5. Use the MENU DIAL to select MPEG4 from the sub-menu. (M. PLAY SELECT)
6. To exit the menu, push the MENU button.
7. Using the (FWD) and (REV) buttons, search for the moving picture that you want to playback.
8. Press the PLAY/STILL button.
The moving pictures recorded on the MEMORY CARD begin playing back.