The reason is with phones you must insert and remove the card while the phone is physically turned off. some phones work anyway if you don't turn them off, but this is a fail-safe method that also ensures that you don't loose any information.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You may have a handset that has a small size onboard memory. Try deleting some of the non-important applications. Then buy an SD card..assuming your handset has an SD card slot. Reinstall the deleted Apps again and save it ti the SD card instead of the phone memory.
HOo to settings - Applications - Scroll through and delete applications that you have installed. DO NOT DELETE ANY SYSTEM FILES.
WORST CASE SCENARIO is to do a factory reset. Make sure the battery is fully charged.Go to settings - Security - Factory reset. The phone will shut down and reset to factory settings. When phone reboot, all installed Apps will be deleted and the phone will only have the Apps that it had or should have at the time of purchase. You will then be able to insert your SD card and install additional Apps to the SD card.
Hope this helps.
i had the same problem. so i try whatever i can
- i remove battery, put it back on, turn the phone back on. seems like it works for 3-5 minutes and freeze again
- i remove sim (only ),memory card still in there, and turn the phone back on..let it sit with no sim. and 3 minutes later it freeze again
- i remove sim, remove micro sdhc, reset the phone , the phone automatic restart..it woks... it never freeze ( no sim+ no memory card )
- i put the sim back on, no memory card, turn the phone back on and it works!!!!!!! i try these 2-3 times without memory card. works normal!!!
so..i think its a memory card issue. may be the phone doesn't like it. i have 2gb. kingston. or i have to buy a new card again.
for now its still working without freeze up for shut down by itself.
hope it help :)
I would be more concerned as to the source you chose for the music and pictures you loaded onto your micro sd card, as depending upon the KIND of music and pictures and the tendency of such sources as you chose to provide your system with viruses..........
Remove the SD card, immediately and get your phone scanned for viruses along with your PC given the fact that all are apparently infected.
I can help! The mp3 player's are only built by standard specifications and they are only built to work with 2gb sd cards at the max. so i suggest using the 2gb sd card or buying an mp3 with more memory space.