I have a sidekick slide like a scarlet sidekick slide and is black and purple and im not sure if you are familiar but i have a 2 gig small memory card in my cell phone which has music already and pictures. i would love to know how can i put music in my card once connected to the usb drive which when is connected no icons pop out it just charges my sidekick slowly
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1.Some memory cards are not supported by all phone make sure you stop by your nearest t- Mobile store to get the right card for your phone.
2. check the memory on your phone without the memory card, if it is almost fully then you may have to delete something, number or music or game whatever it migth be.
3.May you could try to format the memory card.
I can tell you that if you have pictures on them they have to be put into a specific folder to view on the phone. The easiest thing to do is format the card on your computer. After I did that the sidekick had no problems reading mine. If you ever add photos to the card from an outside source such as usb cable make sure you put the pictures in the exact same folder the sidekick camera puts them in.
well it happens some time, if you want to format the memory card, the best way is to
take your memory card out of the phone
put it in all-in-one card reader
and format through computer
be sure you selete "FAT" option not "FAT 32" when format via computer.
put the card back.
Here is your solution: Now follow these steps to a "T" don't do any shortcuts etc, this is "across the board" for all sidekicks it worked on my Sidekick Slide and on my Sidekick 2008.
1. Remove battery and the SIM card from the devise. 2. Flip the sidekick open; press and hold the letter "r" on the keypad 3. While holding the letter "r", place the battery back in the device. DO NOT INSERT SIM CARD YET. 4. The Sidekick will restart itself twice. Please make sure not to let the letter "r" go until it has fully rebooted. 5. Once it has fully rebooted, remove the battery, reinstall the SIM card and battery. 6. Power up device. 7. Once the device has fully rebooted, all prior information should be erased from the device and it should be restored back to the default factory setting.