Question about Toshiba 43H71 43" Rear Projection Television
I have tried to power it off... back on, wait... wait... but it does not come back on. The flashing light, the sounds... it all appears to be the same case. If you have resolved this, please let me know how... Thank you... and Merry Christmas.
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 14, 2018 | The Computers & Internet
Jan 03, 2016 | Computers & Internet
Apr 13, 2013 | HP Photosmart C8180 All-in-one -...
Oct 19, 2012 | ASUS Eee PC 1000H Laptop
Jul 20, 2017 | Saws
Mar 15, 2012 | Dell Computers & Internet
Dec 18, 2011 | Samsung Televison & Video
If that doesn't help, try the steps below:
1. Disconnect the printer from your computer.
2. Re-brick your printer.
Pull out the power supply, black box where the power cord is plugged in at the
back of the printer, and put it back after 30 seconds.
2. On your computer, go to Control Panel > Printers
3. Delete the Lexmark print object.
4. Reboot your pc.
5. When your pc turns on, reconnect the printer.
6. Wait until your pc fully recognizes the USB connection. To check, go to Control Panel > Printers and Faxes. If you see a new Lexmark print object in the list, then try to print a document again to verify that the problem is fixed.
Oct 21, 2011 | Lexmark All-in-One Printer with PictBridge
Jul 22, 2008 | Compaq EVO D510 CMT P4 2.5/20GB/256MB...
49 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: