Question about SkyScan 86742 Digital Atomic Wall Clock
Try changing the batteries in the CLOCK. I had the same problem in a 3M similar clock and it didn't read the transmitter correctly or eventually, at all, when the CLOCK batteries were getting low.
Posted on Jan 15, 2009
a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 18, 2011 | SkyScan 86709 Atomic Wall Clock
If you have lost the outside temperature on the clock display then do the following:-
1. Make sure you have good batteries installed in the remote transmitter
2. Remove the batteries from the main clock and keep them out until the clock display disappears.
3. Re-install the batteries in the clock.
4. Wait until the display returns and includes the outside temperature display as well.
5. Set the clock again for current time/date etc.
Also check the link bellow:-
Please get back to us if you have further query else please accept the suggestion.
Thank you for contacting fixya.com
Jan 31, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
May 10, 2010 | SkyScan 86742 Digital Atomic Wall Clock
Nov 27, 2008 | SkyScan 86709 Atomic Wall Clock
Sep 03, 2008 | SkyScan 86709 Atomic Wall Clock
Apr 21, 2008 | SkyScan 86742 Digital Atomic Wall Clock
Jan 13, 2008 | Homedics Sound Spa Premier SS-5000 Clock...
Dec 01, 2007 | Baby Gear
668 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: