Re: i cannot signed in to yahoo messenger even my wife...
Everytime I signed in to my yahoo messenger 18.104.22.1684...it always shows a notice coming from yahoo messenger that there's an error..then u need to choose from send error report or dont send, when I choose the dont send report I will automatically sign out same as send error report......pls. help me
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
For the beggining try to sign in from the webinterface: Yahoo Mail.
If it works, then changing connection options for your messenger. It could have changed.
If it doesn't work try to reinstall Yahoo Messenger.
First, go to you IE, Click on Tools, Click on Internet Options, Click on Connections, then check "Always Dial my Default Connection. Click Apply, Click OK.
When Yahoo detects that you've already signed into Yahoo Mail, it will disconnect you when you try to sign into messenger or vice versa - thus, the message that you are signed in to another computer. To get rid of your problem simply disable chat in your mail account by clicking the smiley and following the prompts. Yahoo remembers your settings until you change them. Hitting the X on the Contacts page in Yahoo Messenger does Not Sign you out of Yahoo Messenger, it merely closes the contacts page. Always Click "Close & Sign Out" for your Y!M. I hope this solution will act as an insurance upon soling this problem of yours
ok first of all install an latest & updated version of antivirus and scan all the system throughly and delete all browsing history and in the temp dir
start>run>type --- %temp%
and delete all files in the folder of temp
install the latest ver of internet Explorer V8.0
and install the latest yahoo messanger from the site \\\\i hope so it will work
My own advice is 1) Shutdown computer - power off the router for one minute - restart computer
2) Have more than one browser available for trouble shooting. Keep browsers up to date to incorporate all the patches - I run Firefox, Google Chrome and IE. Keep one browser clear of add-ons and plug-ins. Always have the browser you are using designated as default - even if you only have one
3) Download and run CCleaner daily - to keep your browsers fully operational http://www.filehippo.com/download_ccleaner/
4) Make sure Yahoo toolbar is up to date
5) Sign in here to reset cookies https://login.yahoo.com/config/login_verify
6) If you have a Yahoo email address:- drop the '@Yahoo.com' from your username to sign in
7) Check the date and time are correct on your computer
8) If you have your settings to sign in automatically and recently changed your password check this out http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/messenger/messenger10/messenger/mstacantsignin.html
9) Make sure your firewall has Messenger on the 'allow' list.